Last moment

Dead author's pov

Y/n took tae to somewhere private so that she can spend her last moment with him.

Y/n pushed him on the wall behind him and placed her hand over his chest to make him stand still which took tae off-guard but he didn't complained.

As she starts to come closer, tae manages to speak "you are drunk".

"Am I ?" She said while chuckling like a kid.

Tae: yeah. Let's go home you should rest, you have a flight to catch later.

Y/n looks at him with half closed eyes, parted lips and stood with stumbling legs, which made her look cutest in his eyes.

Y/n: you're so eager for me to leave, huh.

Tae: No, I never want to let you go but I'm sure you want to go
*looks away sadly* go far away from me. We should head back, I'll just inform others about it.

Tae looks at y/n one last time then starts heading towards to others when suddenly y/n holds his wrist and he turns back to face her.

They stared at each other for good one minute before she spoke "not before I tell you what I want to say or wanted to say."

Tae: But-

Y/n sushes him with putting her finger on his lips and feeling the softness of his lips on her fingertips slowly "No buts. Let me speak before I leave or untill I have courage, okay?"

Tae just nods as she runs her thumb over his lips, her gaze fixed on his lips, after a moment she looks lazily in his eye.

Y/n leans to gets close to his ears and says "I love you, tae. I love you so much that it hurts."

She smiles connecting thier cheecks, tae just stood thier being happy, her words felt like a melody to his ears and afterall, drunk words are sober thoughts, he thought.

"I've never been in love with someone else this much, tae. Thanks for making me feel like this...this feeling, giving me the love I always wanted even if it was just for a while" she says and tears started to fall from her eyes but she smiled lazily.

Tae holds her waist securely "it'll never happen this time, please let me prove this to you " he says in most soothing tone.

"I can't tae , I just can't " y/n says tears started flowing from her eyes more.
She leans backwards " you hurted me, it hurted here" she points at her heart "it hurted every fucking where when that happened, I can't do it again" she closes her eyes to let her pain flow down as tears.

" I know, I did wrong to you but please just give me a chance to prove to you that I can be better" tae says tearing up.

Y/n shakes her head as no and smiles while her eyes closed " I can't and I won't and that's final tae you-- *takes a deep breath* --you remember, when I said that falling for you doesn't felt like falling at all , it felt like walking into a room and knowing it's your...

...."Home" both of them said at the same time, she opens her eyes and looked deeply in tae's with nothing except love.

Y/n gets closer to him without breaking eye contact and starts creasing his cheecks in which he melts. " You took that home away from me , the only place I thought I would always feel safe and loved " she says in low hurtful tone which only made tae cry more.