Boundaries

Y/n's pov

I woke up next to tae, WAIT, WHAT?? I slept in front of kookie , how did I end up here... I looked back at kookie, did he pushed me here in sleep, did we sleep like that... I thought with confusion written all over my face when suddenly a pair of arms snuck around my waist.

I'm too familiar with those arms to not know who it belongs to, I looked at tae hesitantly, then sighed in relief knowing that he did that in sleep. I removed his hand without disturbing his sleep, went to my room, got freshen up and did my chores.

People will think I'm mad when I say that I love doing all this chores, cooking again for everyone. It was never a burden for me, I always had fun doing this and I'm doing this after a month which makes me happy.

Everyone got ready soon, had breakfast and left to thier respective ways.

I went to college....everyone asked for my health because I've been away for a month due to some medical issues, which I don't even know about.

[ a/n: Neither do I, so let's not push this🥲]

My friends treated me like baby, took care of me and forced me to eat healthy. I really feel guilty for not telling them the truth and for continuous lying but it's not in my hands... I can't risk it.

I took home prepared lunch to BTS, I also met txt boys there as well. We talked a bit before I went back and cooked dinner for everyone.

I was about to go to my room after cooking, when tae entered from main door, I gave him a faint smile and started to walk away when he suddenly came in front of me, stoping my way.

Y/n: What the heck are you doing Mr Kim Taehyung?

Tae: Kim- I'm tae, y/n.

Y/n: please, leave my way.

Tae: NO!! Please y/n, listen to me.

Y/n: what do you wanna talk about?

Tae: about how are you behaving like everything's normal?

Y/n: *shrugs* well everything is pretty normal to me.

Tae: *holds her shoulder* how are you behaving like nothing happened y/n, did our relationship meant nothing to you?

He said getting angry and I'm only thinking about the audacity he has to ask me this.

Y/n: REMOVE YOUR HANDS !!

Tae: I WANT MY ANSWER!

I harshly removed his hand and pushed him backwards.. he stumbled a little but got balance soon.

Y/n: *furrow brows* WHAT ANSWERS HUH? THAT DID OUR RELATIONSHIP MEANT SOMETHING TO ME LIKE IT NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU. YES, IT DID. IT MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME, IT WAS MY WORLD, WHICH YOU TEAR APART.

Tae: It doesn't seem like it meant anything to you, I mean look at you.

Y/n: Don't you act like I'm one to blame here. I loved you from the whole of my heart, always tried to be a better girlfriend for you, so now don't act like I didn't fought or cared about our relationship, because I did, hard, even when you treated me like shit,  so please forgive me now that we're over I'm exhausted... exhausted from your lies, your promises which you never kept, from the urge to forget each and every memory of us together, exhausted from the pain your love caused me, from crying over you, feeling that never ending pain in my heart which was killing me physically.