The One With Nostalgia

Tae's pov

After talking that night with y/n, I only felt more miserable for cheating on her, she never deserved that, she deserves someone better...which definately is not me.

I was in my thoughts until I saw yuri struggling with clothes, yeah we came to shopping and it seems like she's gonna buy everything in this mall.

At first, I thought that we've so much in common, like we both are outgoing, extrovert has same passion for fashion, anime, Gucci and now.. I can't feel more of a fool that I let myself get attached to her on that basis.

I sighed and went upto her, for helping her with clothes as it's really very much.

Tae: and here I thought I'm the one who wastes money.
(I said sarcastically)

Yuri: it's not waste baby, see all of these are new fashion.

Tae: you just bought some a few days back, you don't have to buy new clothes from every brand, every day.

Yuri: you used to do the same, baby.

Tae: not anymore...

Yuri: oh c'mon, I don't want a lecture now, don't spoil my mood.

I just rolled my eyes at her, 1 hour later we stood in billing line and the bill was too much and that is coming from me so think how much it is.

Yuri: baby, can you buy some of these for me?

Tae: s-sure!

I ended up paying 90% and I can see now, why she wanted to be with me... for money, such a gold digger. How could I not see this , this was crystal clear from start and I feel like throwing myself at a wall.

This whole thing had me thinking about the times I spend with y/n, how she was caring of me, loved me, how she didn't take anything from me especially anything expensive.

"flashback"

I walked inside our home and saw y/n cleaning the dining table so I took that opportunity and snaked my arms around her waist, nuzzle my nose on her neck and she giggled in response. Then I felt something on my pocket.. and remembered my present for her so I leaned back.

Tae: I got you something.

Y/n cheers like a kid and said "what?"

Tae: close your eyes.

She did as told, I put a pendant on her neck and make her stand in front of mirror and then asked her to open her eyes.

Y/n: it's so beautiful tae, *smiles* how much is it.

Tae: n-not much!
(I said getting nervous)

Y/n: tae ? *glares*

Tae: 100k dollars.

As I said the amount, her eyes widened and I closed my ears knowing what's coming next.

Y/n: 100K. ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND MR KIM TAEHYUNG, RETURN THIS NOW.