Life doesn't go as planned

Tae's pov

Finally!!! We're getting married tommorow. I couldn't stop smiling since I woke up, I mean how can I? I've the best girlfr- whoopsie...best fiance in the whole world, who's soon going to be my wife. Oh my god!! I feel like I can die due to happiness but that, would have to wait.

This is the surreal moment, but a moment which I've dreamt about forever. I was practically jumping up and down in happiness, when y/n walked in the room and starts giggling when she saw me, which made blush crept on my cheecks and I stopped jumping.

"Why did you stop, babe?" She asks cutely and I could melt at that moment.

Tae: To admire my beautiful fiance.

Y/n: Sweet, but you don't have long to do that.

Tae: Why? going somewhere?

Y/n: Yeah, to get solar unnie's ring and to visit uncle Mark to make sure he will come tommorow to our wedding.

Tae: Do you really have to go? Can't someone else go? I mean, you're the bride to be.

Y/n: yeah a bride to be who's wedding has kept everyone busy.

Tae: Still, I can go.

Y/n: But you don't know about the ring we have customised. And sunshine and I had made it strictly clear to owner tha, it should be given to either one of us.

Tae: why are you like this? It's our wedding, you should be resting and living best moments of you life.

"who says I'm not doing that" She said while shimming her shoulders a little, showing that she's dancing, which made me giggle.

Tae: By doing work even on your wedding eve? Yeah sure.

Y/n: or you can say, by being able to see my fiance stripping on my bachelor's party. *winks*

Tae: yeah? You like that?

Y/n: loved that.

Yeah guys, we had our bachelor's party yesterday and when I got to know that, solar unnie and Lisa has called a stripper for y/n's bachelor party, my possessive and jealous ass couldn't rest.

So I made everyone drunk and when they were making out with thier partners, I took y/n to private room in a bar, booked for her "personal party"

Y/n: you're spoiling my fun.

Tae: you're really excited to see a naked man.

Y/n: They don't get fully naked though *shrugs* and he's hot and after wedding, I won't be able to please my eyes with that body, so please let me enjoy.

I pushed her to the door "what about I put on a show for you and you can touch all you want.

Y/n: sounds like a great deal to me.

I leaned towards her, my eyes traveling from her eyes to her lips, and just when our lip was about to touch, someone knocked on our door.
I huffed in annoyance "not now"