Drama

Don't know who's pov

Today, they all woke up early and due to boredom, jimin and y/n are on thier way to choose violence.

'some time before the drama'

Jimin: My lord!! when will solar noona and Lisa be here.

Y/n: Don't ask me, I'm already tired by waiting for them.

Jimin: we have so much planning to do, afterall... it's my best friend and my soulmate's wedding, bitch.

Y/n: eww, too much excitement.

Jimin: Dummy, you should be excited too, there's only one week left for your wedding.

Yeah, Taehyung planned early June wedding for them as It's the only time everyone's schedule is free and the sooner the better. So after the proposal, they had only 11 days left, and the duties and search has already been distributed and today they all are going to ask questions to the bride and groom to execute the beautiful wedding for them.

Welp.... back to the chit chat.

Y/n: but it really is feeling like nothing new.

Jimin: just wait and watch till the preparation of your wedding takes place.

Y/n: can't wait.

Jimin: hmmm, do you wanna have a fake fight inspired by any drama.

Y/n gasps dramatically and nudges jimin, saying " It's like we have same mind"

Jimin: it's gonna be tvd refrence this time-

Y/n: yeah, the scene between Caroline and Elena after Liz's death...well, rip Liz.

Jimin: we really share same brain cells.

"so, you're in?" Y/n asked, just for her and jimin to say "that's what she said" together. Then jimin replied, "not yet" just for both of them to say "that's what he said" together, again.

Y/n: then when?

Jimin: let me be composed, first.

After some time, with the evil thought in thier head, they both ran to the others, who were slouched in couch, jimin and y/n stood near dining table and with a shared wink, they started thier act.

Y/n: Chim, I know you're upset with Suga hyung but you don't have to leave the house. I mean, you can work it out.

Jimin: oh yeah, like you did when you left for Busan.

They, in no second got everyone's attention as everyone gather near both of them.

"you know our situations are different" y/n says calmly yet sternly.

Jimin: yeah and everyone has thier own way to deal with it and this is mine.

Y/n: c'mon chim, you can solve it by talking, don't just leave.

"Leave? Where? Why?" Suga asks with soft eyes and voice, getting close to chim.

Jimin: You of all people should know why. You hurt me and I don't wanna deal with any of you right now.

Y/n:I did that, chim, only to realise that I should've been with you all instead.

"That's my point y/n, you did it, you got to do it. You couldn't handle the pain when tae hurted you, so you left for Busan. You moved to Japan when you couldn't control your feelings for tae. You left all of us, without even caring about us for a second" jimin says with hurtful voice.