Returning

Y/n's pov

After meeting with Jeon family, I realised that I should go back to 'my family', the people I so eagerly want to be with, afterall what's a better place than "home".

I wanted to give them gifts for giving me time and taking after all my responsibilities, so here we are buying gifts for them.

Y/n: *groans* it's so difficult to buy gifts for billionaires , I mean what do you guys even need.

Jk: whatever you'll buy is what we need.

Y/n: what should I buy for jimin?

Jk: jams.

Y/n: shut up and help me here, will you?

Jk: you don't have to buy anything Baby, you've taken care of us but have you ever recieved any gift.

Y/n: because I get paid for that.

Jk: not for being emotionally there for us.

Y/n: I'm not gonna argue with you again. *glares*

Jk: okay, how about moving snake toy for hobi hyung.

I glared at him and he instantly became serious, we looked around the whole mall, went to different sections to get gift for everyone.

I bought "stillness is the key" novel and 'baby clothes' for joonie hyung , I know he loves them... brought 'charmander' stuff toy for jinnie hyung, 'soft and comfortable blanket' for Suga hyung, 'shirt with printed ducks' for sunshine, 'some rings set' for chim chim, 'sketchbook and colors set' for kookie, 'dress' for solar unnie.

I also bought 'Polaroid' for taehyung, I know he has developed habit of photography (shooting 💀) and he's also a part of our family, even though we don't have any relation now anymore but that doesn't mean that I can just exclude him and kookie wanted to buy something for tae but he didn't because he thought it'll upset me, so I did.

When we were back to our place I packed all the gifts then kookie gave me a stone bracelet of my favourite color.

But what he doesn't know is that, I bought same for me in pink stone. I didn't wanted to ruin his happiness of placing that bracelet on my wrist so I thought of giving other bracelet to someone else and will keep his.