Concern

Menace kid's pov

'4 days later'

Everyone woke up late as it's weekend. BTS stayed at home as they've completed their designated schedule.

Y/n also got rest from doing all the academic catching up of one month which was really hectic for her.

They all started the day lazily and now are sitting in backyard after having thier brunch, talking about thier shootings and everything.

Suddenly they heard a cracking sound.

Rm: what was that?

Y/n: sorry for being loud, it was just my stoopid heart.

(a/n: yeah I wrote stoopid intentionally)

She chuckled after saying that and it was funny for her only, when everyone looked at her with concern.

Since BTS got to know about the talk between y/n & tae, they are just more concerned about her .

And to increase thier worry, y/n has been saying all these sad things, then laughing like a menace, saying that it was just a joke.

Like, one time they all were looking at their mv of seduction love and when tae's & yuri's part came, she said:

"My pronouns are she not her because I'll never be her" and then laughed a lot.

And the time... when they all were just asking questions to each other randomly, jimin asked jungkook would he ever cheat on y/n for billion dollar, he denied but she said yes, everyone asked her why so, she said:

" baby I've been cheated on past for free, might make some money this time".

And again laughed while grabbing her stomach with tears coming out from her eyes due to laughing hard .

And again.... One time they all were watching reels on her Instagram account, a video came up in which a girl said ; "I wanted a taco yesterday & today I'm having one , so you should follow your dreams", and guess what
y/n said:

"I wanted to die yesterday ,so I think it's my time to leave , see you in hell"

And then again, laughed.

Similar thing happened yesterday, when they called her to have dinner, she came with a tired face while cracking bones of her neck sideways and sat in her chair.

Rm: you look really tired.

Y/n: yeah catching up with academic work of one month is really hectic.

Jin: why don't you take a break then (he said stuffing his mouth with food)

J-hope: you don't have to rush, a little break won't hurt.

Y/n: yeah, I think I'm gonna take a break for a while-

Before BTS could humm as response she completed her sentence