Chapter Thirteen

As we walked in, she said, "Don't get any ideas, that was not an invitation to my bed."

As I watched her walk past me I could not help myself. She was so beautiful. Her scent was exhilarating. Her smile always had me awe struck. Her eyes searched my soul every time she looked into mine. I raced over to her wrapping my arms around her waist. I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck. I could feel the tiny hairs on her neck raise and I heard her heartbeat speed up.

She turned to face me as if she were objecting to my touch. It stung a little, but I understood. She started walking backwards until she couldn't any longer, she backed up to the wall and I followed.

"We...um...we should get some rest. It has been a long day." She said with a stutter. I walked up to her if she really wanted me to stop then I would. But I would at least kiss her once more before I went to sleep.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked as I was breathing heavily, my lips were inches from hers.

"No." As she spoke, I kissed her, picking her up and walking over to her bed. As I lay on top of her and felt her arms around me that alone aroused me. How much power she had over me and it did not bother me in the slightest. I didn't try to fight it. I was completely hers and I wanted all of her.

"I have never been with anyone before." She said and I paused. She was a virgin? She was going to give herself to me and that is why she was so hesitant. She was nervous.

"You're a virgin?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes, I am." She responded. I did not want her to object, but even more than that I did not want to do something she was not ready for.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked her as I lifted her chin with the tips of my fingers. I don't want to rush into anything. If she does this, she can't undo it. There is no going back. I had nothing but respect for her and I want her to know that as much as I wanted her in this way, I could wait an eternity.

"I am sure." She bit her lip anxiously as she looked into my eyes. I saw no doubt in them.

I picked her up and turned her around unzipping her dress. I wanted to rip it off of her, but this is her first time and I needed to be gentle and careful with her. I laid on top of her, slowly kissing her. I did not want to just have her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted her to feel what I feel for her. I wanted to belong to her in the most intimate way and I wanted her to belong to me in the same way.

The way she touched me I could feel the love she felt for me. I turned her around to face me as I pulled the dress down and it fell to the floor. I moved cautiously and slowly admiring every inch of her. She stood before me in her bra and panties and I couldn't believe I was this lucky.

In our past lives, I was her first and in this one I was to be again. I stood up running my hands up her arms until I brought them to her face. She had the body of a goddess and a face to match and she was mine. I kissed her forehead and then her cheek. I brought my lips to hers and decided then that I would wait. I want her to know that she is more than worth the wait. I will wait until our wedding night. Then we would become one in all aspects. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me welcoming my embrace. In that moment, I realized she wanted me to continue. It took everything inside of me to pull away from her. I wanted her first time to be more special than this. I will make that night perfect for her. I walked backwards to her drawer and pulled out her pajamas. She looked at me confused and she seemed hurt.

It escaped me, how she could have been hurt until I realized what I had just done. She was almost naked in front of me and I was trying to be respectful but to her I just rejected her. No sooner that I thought it she spoke.