Chapter 3; Revenge

~
She sat up tiredly knowing that she just had go to that stupid party. No options.

She actually didn't mind going to that party, but the thing irking her was that guy. She knew he would come and irritate the shit outta her.

But without anymore thoughts, she got her lazy ass up and started to get ready. Getting ready was freaking annoying.

Doing a last touch up she picked her small purse which matched her outfit. She picked a formal black midi dress which was just okay to go to a party with friends.

A light breeze welcomed her as she entered the venue. People were having drinks and talking to their random friends. Knowing that she was a freaking introvert, she had to rethink about her decision at that time.

A couple of people welcomed her with formal hugs, talking about business and taking ideas from the girl. She was just tired giving those fake smiles and nods to those people.

She sat down at the bar, not drinking, just sitting down on one of the stools and looking at people talking with those big ass smiles on their faces,
Until she saw him enter.
The moment she saw him, she just couldn't help but cry at her faith.

Nathaniel entering the venue all in purple.

Some light streaks of purple colour on his hair. A light purple, long - sleeved shirt, which was folded from the ends and a purple tuxedo worn above it styled with a purple locket which was hung with the shirt itself, and purple pants.
And purple coloured shoes?!!
HECK even the shoe laces were purple.

Her eyes couldn't bear the amount of shine that colour was reflecting out. She looked at his face which just had a big smirk on his face and before she could think of anything else, he was now on a decent distance with her.

" WHAT THE FUCK NATHAN??!!" She whisper-yelled. The people did not see him yet and she did not want them to see her with him anytime soon.

" I look good don't I?" He spoke with a proud smirk on his face knowing that he hit the arrow on the right spot.

" You fucking don't. ARE YOU KIDDING ME MCCOY?" She face palmed herself knowing that she had to deal with this guy for sometime now, and before she could say anything more people had already started loving that outfit.

" You freaking knew I hate this. Please go and change for God's sake. " No going back now. She was stuck. Nathanial let out a proud laugh, planning to stick onto her for the whole evening.

She politely took a soft drink from one of the tables and Nathanial who had been following her for a while, picked up a purple drink.
Ambrose let out a sigh trying to control herself while Nathanial was just laughing the whole time.

" I did things with my hair for you Ms. Bechtel, appreciate it. " Nathanial spoke with a chuckle not waiting to come out of his mouth.

" Omg thank you so much for the effort Mr. McCoy, but I never asked for it." She spoke looking in the direction of the people who were looking at them for a while now. Embarrassing.

Just when they were trying to annoy each other, someone came and joined the talk.

" Nathan what's up bro? You look awesome" Kayden, one of their college friends spoke with a big smile.
Ambrose looked away knowing that it must've been in a sarcastic way.

" I know dude, and that's because she loves this colour." Nathaniel spoke keeping one of his hands on her shoulder. Ambrose shrugged it off with no delay, giving him death glares.