Chapter 13; Hangover

~
She woke up the next morning with a hell of a hangover. Confused and angry on her past self.

Confused because she had no freaking idea why she had landed up in an unknown house for some reason, and angry because this hangover wouldn't take much time to kill her soon.

Waking up because of severe headache, she got up, trying to recognize the place, but she couldn't.

Wtf please don't tell me I slept with someone yesterday. The mere thought of it ran chills down her spine.

She pulled off the blanket hoping to see her with clothes on, to find her in some girly night clothes which were not hers. After waking up in her senses, with hands on her head, trying to lessen the pain, she roamed around the room, trying to find anything which tells her whose house was she in.

She was just ready to just tackle who ever's house she was in right now, and ask for something to lessen this hangover first.

She got up and saw her in a not as big as a mansion but not a house either.
She could see loads of rooms around and was just too confused WHO brought her here.
She was just too scared to think that she was with someone.

" Ahh you up? " A feminine voice was now heard from behind which she did not take time to turn back and look at her.

" Who are you? " No beating around the bush right now.

" Too straight forward huh? I am Madison Campbell." She spoke with a small smile, trying her best to not sound rude.

" Ok, I know this might not be the right time, but I think I kinda know you." A CEO? Or an employee of her company? Nah an employee won't have a luxurious house like hers.

" Yeah. I am a Campbell, a kind of cousin of yours, we usually meet at family parties for the formality." she chuckled saying the truth which just sounded really weird but yes. Ambrose nodded breathing in, knowing the relations now. But the question still arose.

" Ahh I see. But how tf am I here? " she said in irritation, not bearing the pain she felt at that time.

" Nathan came here yesterday."

" Nathaniel? You know him? " She might die of that pain soon. Nathaniel knows a lot of girls, just extrovert things.

" I am Felix's Girlfriend." she clarified with a smile looking at how the girl was struggling at that time.

Nathan. The small flashbacks of yesterday surrounded her mind when she actually realised what the fuck she actually did.

She kissed him?

Why? Was the first question which came in her mind right after that. Just because of some stupid attraction?
She won't deny the fact that the guy looked hot as hell yesterday and that she did feel something when that bitch kissed him.

When she saw her kissing him, she wanted to feel that too. If that Kate or whatever can, why couldn't she do it.
This just resulted in Ambrose grabbing that opportunity on the right time which she wouldn't have done if she was sober ofcourse.

She was not gonna lie it felt so good.

" Ohh I see. And before all this, can I get something to prevent this shit." she really didn't care at that point, she hated herself for drinking that much last night because of that stupid guy.

" Yes yes." she chuckled, mentioning her towards the place.

She went to her kitchen preparing her a lemonade which gave instant relief, this was the exact same situation when the boys drank like an ass and came running to her after hangovers.