Chapter 5; Just Dubai

~
Reaching the Dubai airport he was honestly awestruck. The airport itself looked like a freaking 5 start hotel. It had almost everything, like an airport where massage chairs are kept on corners. Kinda Weird.

When they sat on the flight back then, there were other CEOs who had to attend the same exhibition sitting on the jet.

Meanwhile both the duos tried their best to ignore each other and fortunately their seats were far apart.
Atleast they had a flight filled with silence.

After landing on the airport, they did the necessary check-ins, the luggage was picked up and they were picked up to get to the hotel.
All of that, the jet and the hotel was planned by the company who hosted the exhibition.

Ambrose on the other side, wanted to come for the exhibition, but when she got to know it was in Dubai, she didn't really want to attend it. Travelling abroad wasn't her thing. She was just too lazy to do that, and always sent her manager or someone else, when attending a meeting wasn't too necessary.

But this time Ian really wanted to come. She had come to Dubai plenty of times for meetings but it was his first time, so he insisted to come and wanted to have a little vacation.

There were several cars parked for them and they were told before, which car was booked up for them.

Nathanial and Felix just admired the beautiful city till they reached the hotel. The hot super cars which were not so common where they lived seemed to be pretty normal here.

Reaching the hotel they were amazed again. Damn....is everything here so beautiful?

Nathanial had came here for a vacation before, but like three - four years back and it had changed a lot since then. Not like he didn't come here in between. He did. But it was like,
home - airport - meeting office - airport - back home.

They just seemed to love the atmosphere, a cool breeze welcoming them to the hotel, and the hotel was surrounded by sea all around.

The ATLANTIS It read.

The more they went in, it just made them more and more astonished.

Their luxury car entered the premises and the whole hotel was just built on an island known as ' The palm ' connected with the rest of the city. You understand?
The two huge buildings of the hotel were connected, forming a big leaf in between.

Not many people were present there at that moment, just a few chilling on the beach and a few outside, reading newspapers.

We are here on a weird timings I guess?

" Dude...This place is so big?" Felix spoke sounding as astonished as Nathanial was at that time.

" I know bro. It looks so different from the pictures I saw." He spoke continuing to walk around the place.

The hotel staff proceeded to take them to their rooms, with a full Map Of the hotel. A map? Yes.

" Here we have it all ready sir. Your Underwater suite." The guy spoke handing him the card of the room safely in his hands.

" What did he mean by that?" Felix asked looking at him with frowned eyebrows.

" No idea." he spoke opening the door of the room.

Opening the door of the room, they knew exactly what he meant by that.

" What that fuck? An aquarium, IN THE ROOM? I FEEL SO RICH OMG." Felix spoke. No, yelled. Jumping on the neatly folded bedsheets.