Chapter 27; Perfect

~
Nathaniel was typing something on his phone, informing his manager that he would not be coming today because of some work. He had already done his part in the work though.

It had been a full day since it finally happened. He just couldn't believe that till now. His dad had finally allowed him to be with his biggest enemy's daughter?
Yeah he did.

He honestly just thought it was a sick dream of his but no. It had actually happened. He was so out of his mind at that time that he just thought of his heart all the way long and stayed with the girl the whole day.

They spent their sweet time with each other, making up for the time they couldn't spend together because of work.

The thing they totally forgot was that the media still had no idea about this.
Yeah.

It wasn't a big problem though. He knew that would be handled afterwards. The priority was just the girl right now.

They knew they had to tell this to the world though. But it was not the right time.

They spent the whole day together, going to their favourite restaurant for lunch, eating ice creams and everything that would just make it perfect. But he knew he would have to come home in the evening. He didn't want his dad to think that he just forgotten him after the permission given.

The whole thing was still to be told to their best friends who were just freaking out since the morning and they had been keeping it a little aside saying ' It's a long story. We will tell you guys tomorrow. '

The next day was reserved for their best friends. They planned to spend the next day with them, tell them the insides and they needed some advises too. Even though they were one of the most successful CEOs, the advice of best friends still was on top of the charts.

After giving all the instructions to his manager and asking him to not freak out cause everything was just okay, he went back to his mansion, still freaking out for no reason. He was still scared of his dad's wrath.

What if he was just making that up to beat the shit out of him once he reaches home?

Nah. Not possible.
Right?

Yeah maybe. At least that smile said that. The way he was so relieved when he saw that smile on his dad's face just said it all.

" I am home." he smiled at her mom who was just standing there, waiting for him. She had one of the biggest smiles on her face, holding her son's face in her hands she placed a kiss on his forehead with little chuckles in between.

" I am so happy for you baby." That smile just said it all. This was the rare smile which showed up when she knew both of her favourite guys were happy. He gave her a hug, proceeding to walk to his father's room.

He knocked slowly on his father's room speaking his name in the end.

" Nathaniel here."

" Come in son." with his usual deep voice which just said that he was angry even when he wasn't.
Opening the door firmly, he entered inside to find his dad sitting on his bed, seemed like he was resting.
He gestured him to sit on one of the empty places on the bed knowing he wanted to say something.

" Thank you so much for today dad, it just means so much to me- "

" I know Nathan. You are happy and I know that you are just the perfect one for the company. I don't mind Ambrose but just make sure that the company does not suffer because of you both. Not only ours son, even theirs. I have seen her do all that hardwork so just make sure you both handle your work and private life nicely." he ended it with a small smile, just speaking what his heart said. It was true though, he knew it was not just himself now, even the Bechtels had done tons of hardwork.