Chapter 15; Sneaking In

~
He sat up on the bed not as confused because of the deja vu he felt at that time. He knew exactly what happened last night, absolutely unsure why he always sleeps in the presence of Ambrose.
Surely not because he finds her uninteresting.

Felix entered the room with a similar kind of a face that he had the last time.
He simply gave him a shrug cause things just weren't in his control till now. He really wished they were.

After having a refreshing cup of coffee in the morning, sitting in the balcony with showers of rain pouring out of the window.

He woke up too early today, maybe because he slept too early. Waking up at 6 was a big deal for him, he wasn't one of those who sleep at 10 or 11. He was clearly one of those who slept at 2 or 3.

But Felix was just too different, he slept late but always woke up at fucking 6 in the morning and liked doing household stuff. In their hostel back then, their room was so clean and the main reason behind this was Felix.

But the astonishing fact was that he never got those dark circles, a literal god he swore.

He heard footsteps behind him and soon could sense someone sit right beside him.

" So, you wanted to say something when you woke up? " Felix asked sipping his cup of coffee, heaven.

" Uhh yes." He was about to tell Felix about the whole surprise thing that Ambrose told her yesterday but then he decided to tell him once he had his bath.

" Yesterday in the park, Ambrose wanted to say something at first but she was hesitating as hell and then she told me that she wanted me to meet her today at her office." Nathaniel spoke observing his facial expressions.

" What, why? Shouldn't she mind you coming at her office?" this was an actual question, cause just maybe a week back they had the biggest rivalry and he didn't think that things would change so fucking much. Honestly he knew how much hate the families had and even if they liked each other he knew that if the fathers find out, they won't take time to kill both of them. Not even kidding.

" I know, asked her the same thing. She said it was some kind of a surprise."

" Damn that sounds suspicious." it really did.

" I know." he shrugged cause he just knew he had no other options.

" What if the Surprise was a make out in the office?" he smirked looking at him with a teasing smile.

" Fuck no. Won't even be surprised if that happens though honestly. Impossible things happen in my life, anything is possible." he sighed shaking his head in disbelief. Felix let out a laugh looking at his scared as hell friend.

Even though he knew that Ambrose would lead him to the office, he would be lying if he said that he wasn't scared at all. If the media saw him outside the Bechtel company they will kill him with accusations and more than them his would.

~
The morning came pretty early than she expected, honestly she was scared too, she was hella scared of her vampire father and her image if they get caught.

She requested the driver to not come today and just gave him a holiday cause she couldn't trust anyone with that. His father was a fucking detective and things just went pretty fast to him so she didn't trust anyone.

She couldn't believe she came in between this brothers reunion and she was in a trouble.

She had asked her manager to pick a guy and lead him to her office. Noah wasn't a problem once he reached the premises of the company.
Not many people knew him which was an advantage.