CH:16- Urmila or Haseena?

Morning All! Hope you are doing well. Your enthusiasm and excitement about "THE URMILA TRACK" was far-reaching and contagious, and it has reached me, even virtually. But, all the credit for this track goes to the person who requested me to write this track. Because I was never keen on writing about 'Urmila.' Also, I'm not sharing her name or Id here because I don't know if she is comfortable with it but I hope she is reading all of your comments and can see what joy her request has brought to all of you. Peace out!

 _______________________________ 

"Ruko...Ruko...," Urmila spoke suddenly as she tapped the shoulder of the driver, "are rouko naa yaar," her voice carried a tinge of irritation.

"Kya takleef hai tumhain," Karishma glanced at Urmila when her continuous blabber didn't stop.

"Aye mathare isko bol, mere se ase baat karne ka nahi," Urmila uttered as she nudged Pushpa Ji's shoulder.

"Kya chahiye tumhain," Pushpa Ji asked tiredly.

"Daru!" She uttered, "Woh dekh," she pointed towards the liquor store, "woh chahiye mere ko."

Before Pushpa Ji could speak, Karishma interjected, "Pushpa Ji isko boliye iski bakwass harkatoon ke liye time nahi hai hamare pass," she said without looking at Urmila.

"Pushpa Ji kyu bolain gi tu khud bol naa," She turned towards Karishma, "yeh dekh kyu nahi rahi meri taraf," she asked while glancing at Pushpa Ji.

"Jin ki jagha tum ne li hai unko hum sab bhaut mante hai," Pushpa spoke, "aab ek dum unke jaisa dikhne wala koi humare samne a jaye ga toh waqt toh lage na sambhalne mein," she tried to make Urmila understand, the reason behind their bewilderment.

"Ohh! Accha. Accha," she seemed lost in thoughts as if she is understanding everything, however, when she spoke again, Pushpa Ji slammed her forehead with her palm, "lekin uska yeh matlab toh nahi hai naa, mein daru nahi pee sakti," she asked with ever so innocent face.

Pushpa Ji melted at her request and was about to ask the driver to make a stop when Karishma interjected, "Koi zaroorat nahi," she said sternly, "yeh maddam sir ka role play kar rahi hai aur maddam sir koi sharab warab wagaira nahi peeti."

"Aap ko kese pata Karishma Singh," Urmila changed the tone of her voice as she leaned slightly towards Karishma, "ke hum sharab nahi peete."

"Tum," Karishma raised her finger to warn her, however, Urmila wrapped her finger around Karishma's finger.

"Tum," Urmila spoke as her eyebrows were dancing continuously, "Tum Kya? Chatak Chanadini," she repeated her statement once again as she observed Karishma keenly whose facial muscles relaxed just for a split second.

"Haad mein raho apni," Karishma jerked off Urmila's hand and removed her finger from Urmila's hold.

"Aab aap batain gi humain humari haad, Karishma Singh," she said as she placed her elbow on the back of the seat and rested her head on it as she intently looked at Karishma.

"Peeche haato," Karishma glared at Urmila who was literally sitting just mere inches away from her.

"Kyu tang kar rahi ho, tum," Pushpa Ji intervend, "tumhain daru peene hai naa, chalo hum le kar chalte hain."

"Koi kahain nahi jaa raha," Karishma glanced at both of them angrily.

"Mein toh jaa rahi hai, roke sako toh rok lo," she opened the unlocked door of the moving cab and was about to climb out when Karishma pulled her inside.

"Dimag kharab hai tumhara," She shouted angrily.

"Kya re chatak chandini kitna load leti hai tu," Urmila uttered calmly, "chill babe chill!" She grinned broadly, "mein thoda hai sach mein khud jati."