CH:17- The Undefined Feelings

Morning All! I'll be posting the next chapter on Wednesday. Until then Happy Reading🤓 & Stay safe😷

__________________________________

It was late evening when they reached Lucknow, the next day, and without making any stops anywhere else, they moved towards Pushpa Ji's house, where all other MPT members were waiting to meet Haseena's lookalike. Santosh opened the door and as soon as she saw them entering, she bombarded them with questions.

"Where is she?" Santosh asked impatiently.

Billu and Cheetah got alerted too as they stared at the door from where a woman with her face covered entered the house. Urmila unmasked herself and this took the other three by surprise.

"Ye toh Bilkul Maddam Sir ki tarah dikhti hai," Chettha uttered, still a bit dazed.

"Haan!" Santosh and Billu shook their heads in agreement.

"Bus Dekhti hai, maddma sir jesi yeh," Pushpa Ji spoke as she sat on the couch, "lekin hai kuch bhi nahi, maddam sir jesa is mein."

However, Karishma didn't show any reactions or said anything; she just simply went inside the room that she and Riya used to share.

Haseena glanced at Karishma's retreating figure, she has this unsettling feeling that she couldn't shake off after seeing Karishma in such a state since the time she had met her. But, disregarding the feeling, she came back to her Urmila avatar and moved towards the trio who was waiting for her, "aye, safeedi ki chamkar aise tukur tukur kya dhek rahi mere ko," she said while placing her elbow on Santosh's shoulder.

Santosh was too shocked to say anything, so she just shook her head sideways. 

"Aye 'chikne' teri kya koi girlfriend welfriend nahi hai," she stood opposite to cheetah, "mana mein bahut khoobsurat hai, lekin iska ye matlab thodi hai keh tu mere ko nazar hi laga de," she said with a slight chuckle and wink as she took a step toward Cheetah.

"Aree.." Cheetah took a step backward, "Gazab!" He said while standing beside Santosh, "kya bolti hai, yeh."

"Aye Black panther," She ran her hand over Billu's head which literally has few strands of hair, "tere paas se meri favorite cheez ki khusbu aa rahi hai," Urmila muttered as she started searching Billu and removed the bottle of alcohol from his side pocket, "yeh hui na baat," she pressed Billu's shoulder gently, "tu to mera best friend aaj se," she moved towards the couch and sat there leisurely as she opens the bottle of alcohol.

Karishma came after some time changing into her night dress while glancing at Urmila, she moved towards the couch opposite her, "tum log jao mein subha le kar aati hoon, isko."

"Ji Madam!" All three of them said in unison.

"Aur haan," Karishma spoke again, "kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye, ke ye maddam sir nahi hai" she made eye contact with them, "samajh gaye sab."

"Ji Madam!" All three of them said in unison again and left from there.

"Aur tum," Karishma turned towards Urmila who was sitting opposite her but as soon as she saw Karishma turning towards her, she moved from the other couch and sat beside Karishma.

"Aur tum, kya? Chatak Chandini," she asked with ever so innocent face.

"Aur tum yeh aapna raviya theek karo," Karishma took the bottle from Urmila's hand and placed it on the table, "maddam sir ye sab nahi karti thi," she spoke calmly this time rather than getting angry at Urmila unlike previously.

"Lekin mein toh teri Haseen dilruba nahi hai na," Urmila picked up the bottle once again, "toh mein toh pee sakti hai na," she placed the bottle in her mouth.