CH:32- I'm Content!

Morning All! I'll be uploading the next chapter on "TUESDAY." Until, then, Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Safe😷. 

___________________________

Haseena winced in pain as she moved out from Karishma's hold, "What happened?" Karishma asked as she hovered over Haseena.

"Nothing..much," Haseena pointed towards her shoulder, "it's just this...," she didn't even complete her sentence when Karishma flipped her over and pulled down the robe from Haseena's shoulder.

"What...." She fumbled, "What are you doing?" She uttered with great difficulty as she could feel Karishma's hands caressing the boundaries of her wound.

"Why didn't you tend your wound first?" Karishma asked as her voice carried slight anger, "Why were you sitting in my room when your own wound was bleeding for hours?" She continued to sit beside Haseena as the sight of her open wound caused her immense displeasure.

"I was worried for you," Haseena answered as she continued to lay on her stomach.

"And, I'm worried for you," Karishma responded as she got off the bed, "where is your first aide?" She started checking the drawers, "let me clean your wound," she said without looking at Haseena as she continued to roam around the room.

Haseena leaned on her elbow as her eyes started following Karishma who was checking all the drawers except the vanity table, "there," she pointed towards the box.

"Uff!" Karishma sighed, "Why didn't you....," her words remain stuck in her throat as she watched Haseena lying on the bed—leaning on her elbow, her bathrobe was barely covering her legs as Karishma's eyes traveled from Haseena's legs to Haseena's torso to Haseena's bosom, she felt the sudden urge to touch her, intimately.

"What is going on in your mind?" Haseena asked as she saw Karishma's face turning crimson.

"Nothing," She sat beside Haseena, "lay on your stomach," she commanded.

"Are you ordering me?" Haseena asked as she turned her face towards Karishma while lying on her stomach.

"If that's what you wanna think," Karishma glided the robe from Haseena's shoulders once again which exposed her back partially.

"What happened to you?" She asked as her gaze continued to linger on Karishma's face which was changing color with each passing second.

"I told you nothing," Karishma responded gruffly, "can you look the other way?" She opened the first aid box and started taking out all the required things.

"But I like this way better," she continued to stare at Karishma who has started cleaning her wound with alcohol.

"You know, you are very stubborn," Karishma avoided eye contact with Haseena as she applied the medication to Haseena's wounded shoulder.

"No, I'm not," She answered as she reached out to Karishma's ear lobe which had turned red.

"Wait," Karishma's hand stopped, "What are you doing?" She looked at Haseena who was gazing at her intently.

"I always wanted to touch them," she spoke as she continued to lay on her stomach, "because they tell me what are you thinking about me," she winked at Karishma, "now, you tell me, what are you thinking about me?"

Karishma averted her gaze from Haseena and started completing the task at hand, "I am not thinking, anything?" She uttered as she pulled back the robe after tending Haseena's wound.

"You are definitely lying," Haseena adjusted her robe and got up from the bed as she saw Karishma putting back the first aid box and then washing her hand.