CH:27- Karma Bites Back!

Haseena was getting ready for Kamat's party in Urmila's Salwar Suit and Karishma was dressed as a waitress. Haseena was about to step out of the gym room when Karishma held her hand, "Promise me, you will come back," her voice was filled with the fear of the unknown.

Haseena turned towards Karishma and held her shoulders, "I Promise," she pressed her shoulders gently, "and, can you promise me the same?" She slightly pulled Karishma towards her as both of them stood a few inches apart.

Karishma shook her head vigorously as lumps started forming in her throat and her eyes started to well up.

"Now, what made you cry so hard?" Haseena wiped off Karishma's tears with her thumb.

"Nothing!" She mumbled and wrapped her hands around Haseena.

Haseena sighed and patted Karishma's back gently in order to calm her down, "if you will continue to hold me like that how we will catch them," she muttered while still holding Karishma in her embrace.

"You do know, how to ruin a moment, Ice Queen?" Karishma pulled out of the hug and moved towards the mirror to check herself.

"Can you please not cry, EVER?" Haseena muttered as she stood behind Karishma and looked at her through the mirror, "I like you when you are: funny, or, teasing me, or, bothering me, or irritating me, or even, when you getting angry with me or at me," she placed her chin on Karishma's shoulder and wrapped her hand around Karishma's waist, "but, please, don't cry," she pulled Karishma towards her, "I can't bear them in your eyes," she continued to hold eye contact with Karishma, "anyhow, tears don't suit you," she loosened her hold on Karishma's waist and backed away.

Karishma felt a weird sense of calmness transcending through her entire being. She glanced at Haseena who was adjusting her AirPods before moving out of the station, "I'll tell her tonight that I can't live without her," she thought, "and, whatever punishment, she has to give me for my past deeds, I'll gladly take it."

"Chalain!" Haseena spoke after finding Karishma staring at her.

Karishma nodded and both of them walked out of the station together.

________________________________

Karishma entered the party with catering staff from whom they have already sought permission from. However, Haseena entered as Urmila and looked around the farmhouse which was decorated but barely had people many people. As she analyzed the scene, she saw a gunman standing, literally, on each and every corner of the house. She wiped off the sweat that had started to form on her forehead, "this is going to be a challenging one," she thought as she showed her invite and asked for Kamat.

"There!" One of the guards pointed in Kamat's direction who was standing inside the living room and discussing something with a few of his guests. 

Haseena nodded and started heading towards Kamat's, "mera paisa, sahib," she tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Kon ho tum?" Kamat asked surprisingly.

"Aye! Yeh Kya baat hui?" Urmila frowned.

Before Kamat could speak, he was interrupted by Samar, "King!" He entered the scene waving the other guests out of the room. 

"Yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai?" Kamat pointed toward Urmila, "Bola tha ek martaba signature ho jaye, iska kaam khatam kar dena," He said angrily while moving away from Haseena.

"Aab yahan a hi gayi ho toh kuch kha pee kar hi jana," He grinned sinisterly and was about to follow Kamat when Haseena's voice stopped him.

"Kamat!" Haseena's call of his name made everyone stop and made them look at Haseena with fearful eyes.