Good girl

Hathor Bloom

My head fell back as a moan escaped my lips with my hips moving back and forth, giving myself pleasure with Matthew's cock, just as I needed.

"Fuck..." I whimpered as Matthew's hands gripped my waist to increase the pace of my movements. "Oh my God," my head fell back as my eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

"I'm gonna cum," Matthew moaned out.

A weak smile formed on my lips as I took his hands to pin them beside his head, and slowed down my pace "Do you wanna cum inside of me, daddy?" I whispered with a cheeky smile as we looked into each other's eyes.

The man under me nodded "Yes, baby girl..." he breathed out.

"Mhhh," I moaned "good daddy."

Matthew threw his head back, and let out a loud moan as he came inside of me. I leaned back and let go of his hands to rub my clit while still riding him slowly; it feels so good to have his load inside of me, it's so hot.

"Ahh!" I whimpered as I came, making my legs tremble. It's simply an out-of-body experience to tease the little button between my thighs and have all those nerve endings drive me to absolute heaven. It's all I need to feel okay, at least for a couple of hours.

With my hand, I slid his cock out of me and stayed on top of him as I tried to catch my breath "That was amazing, baby," Matthew smiled at me as he gently stroked my thighs.

I giggled, looking at the scratches I left on his chest "It was certainly fun. Do you have to go back home to have dinner with your family?" I leaned down to peck his lips.

Matthew nodded as his hands moved to my waist "I would love to stay and make you cum again, but my mother will kill me if I'm not there before dinner."

"Can you take a shower with me before leaving?" I whispered, moving my lips to his ear – it's one of his soft spots.

He softly moaned as I nibbled on his earlobe "No, baby girl but I can come over tomorrow at lunch and we can have as much fun as you want."

"Good boy," I whispered with a smile and hopped off of him to go to the bathroom to pee. It's an important part of post-sex, especially for people with vaginas.

Once I was out of the bathroom, I had my robe on and I accompanied Matthew to the door. He gave me a kiss and a spank, then left.

My ankle is still bothering me, but the ibuprofen I took before having sex is keeping the pain quite mild.

I made my way to the kitchen and put all the things I was supposed to use to make dessert in their respective places. From the freezer, I grabbed a bottle of Belvedere and an ice pack.

Back in my bedroom, I used the glass from my nightstand water carafe for my vodka and then made my way to the bathroom. I'll probably end up drinking from the bottle; I don't know who am I kidding with the glass.

Nikolai Romanov

"She sounded upset, Robert; I think she was crying," I said to Robert on the phone — I'm hiding in the bathroom from my family and Svetlana. "I'm sorry I called, but nobody knows her better than you do and I want to properly handle this situation."

Robert sighed "Christmas has always been her favourite holiday; as a little girl she would write her letter to Santa in months of advance and show it to me with such hope and happiness."

"What did she ask for?" I asked.

"For her mother to come back so her dad could be happy again," he replied. "Eleanor spent every Christmas she could with her, and sometimes they would even spend it out of the country but Hathor could never get her mind off what her dad was be doing without her. Listen, Nikolai, as much as I adore Hathor like a granddaughter, you are with your family right now and it was a direct order from her so you cannot try to fix it," Robert explained.