Please

Hathor Bloom

My fingers tugged at the collar of his sweater as I moaned with a half-open mouth, looking into his eyes "Please keep fucking me like that," I pleaded as he gripped my buttocks to move me up and down his cock. His pace wasn't slow, but it wasn't fast either — it was sensual, as if he wanted to carefully build up my orgasm but was also desperate to cum. The way he was looking up at me, with his lips parted and glossy eyes that tell me he wants nothing more than me.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he breathed out before spanking me, getting a whimper out of me.

"Mhh," I moaned as I tried to move faster, but he didn't let me, which made me more desperate. "Please," I pleaded "make me cum." My walls clenched around him and with every thrust my flesh became more sensitive to the stroking inside of me. "Oh fuck..." my head fell back as I moaned and dug my nails into his neck.

Lev finally gave me what I wanted as he increased the pace — I know the speed doesn't equal to quality, but it's nice feeling that desperation to give and feel pleasure. The man under me grunted as he leaned closer to suck on my nipples and flicker them with his tongue.

I reached between my thighs to rub my clit and it didn't take me long to reach that tightness in my abdomen, culminating in a powerful orgasm "Ahh!" I moaned loudly, releasing my orgasm and feeling Lev cum deep inside of me. "Fuck yes..." I pursed my lips to keep my whimpers in.

I looked at Lev with a smile and leaned down to obscenely kiss him. He spanked me once again, getting a moan from me and then slowly moved me up to slide me off of him and let the cum drip out of me onto his cock.

"I told you we would be great at fucking," he said with a smile as he tried to catch his breath.

I giggled, glancing at the red scratches I left on his neck "It's easy to reach such an intense orgasm when you edged me for over ten minutes."

Lev stroked my thighs "I loved seeing you roll your eyes and how you gripped my wrist when you wanted me to keep on playing with your clit."

My thumb caressed his bottom lip as a shy smile curved my lips. Lev is extremely handsome and has a pair of alluring eyes that make you feel desired like never before. His lips gently pecked the pulp of my finger as we kept on looking into each other's eyes.

"Why don't you stay tonight and we can repeat it after dinner?" I suggested.

He nodded without giving it a second thought "I would really like that, malen'kaya. Why don't you show me to your bedroom so we can tidy ourselves?"

"Why don't you carry me?" It's impossible not to look at his lips when mine are pulsating for them. "You made my legs quiver and I don't know how long it will take me to stop walking like I've just been fucked."

Lev chuckled "That sounds marvelous."

"Do you know what sounds even better?" He bit his lip, looking up at me.

"What, baby?" With my thumbs I caressed his cheeks.

"Your whimpers when you try to not moan with my fingers inside of you," he replied, making me giggle. "Won't Nikolai be mad when he sees us together?"

"Why would he?" I carefully got up to retrieve my sweater from the floor.

Lev shrugged "I just don't want to be the cause of a disturbance in your home, malen'kaya."

I smiled — he's very sweet "You aren't; you are a guest of mine now and you will be sleeping in my bed tonight. Whoever thinks they can have an opinion on it, they're mistaken and I will make sure they know their place."