New Girl

Sandor walked into the brothel and looked around, his eyes stopped at one woman in particular. She was thin but curved and a smile on her face. A thin dress covered her but he could see tanned legs underneath. She was new. Fresh meat. Sandor walked up to her and she smiled at him.

'You new?' He questioned

'Yes but dont you worry i was born in a brothel so i know what im doing.' she told him still a smile on her face as she looked him over. Sandor gazed at her with unblinking focus, assessing her body language, studying her expressions, tracking her every breath.

'Youll do.' he muttered.

'Come on.' she said taking is hand. 'You must come here a lot to know im the new girl,' she noted pushing open her door. He noticed a few books scattered around the floor she kicked them to the side

'You read?' he questioned as he closed the door behind him.

'I try.' She told him softly. 'Im not the greatest its hard when you dont have a teacher...' She told him. 'But we dont need to talk about me im here to make you feel good.' She told him. 'So... what do you like?' He looked her over, she wasn't afraid of him.

++++++++

'I thought you knew what you were doing?' sandor teased

'Im sorry just give me a moment to adjust.' Sandor chuckled. 'Most men are not the size of you,' she informed him

'No. They're not.' He agreed. Once she adjusted to his size she moved more comfortably and he could feel her relaxing and then clenching around him pulling him closer to her.

'Look at me.' he told her and she opened her eyes. She didnt look away she held his face in her hands as she rocked her hips, their lips brushing as they moved in sync.

He had never kissed a whore before. Not on the mouth. Never wanted to make them feel good. Only using them for his purposes but this girl. This girl. He pressed his lips to her and her mouth moved with his. She was different.

'Whats your name girl?' sandor asked once their time was up.

'Daphne.' she told him watching him deposit some coin on the table before heading out. 'Whats your name?'

'You dont know who i am?' She shook her head.

'Like you said im new here.' He smirked his eyes raking over her one last time before leaving a chuckle on his lips.