Im Yours

The other women at the brothel didnt like daphne. It was a lot different from her previous employment. They girls were like family always chatting, bonding but the men were violent. More violent than here. She constantly has cuts and bruises and she knew brothels were not a safe environment but she feared for her life. Coming here, coming south was like a breath of fresh air in a place where the air was unbreathable. Most men were gentler and the north didnt have sandor.

'I'm yours.' Daphne purred against his ear. Kissing his lobe gently and trailing several kissed gently against his jaw. She smiled into him a moan of pleasure bubbled up, closing his eyes at her touch, his adams apple bobbed up and down as her lips trailed down his chest.

He grunted loudly as her movements, slow aching of her back drove him harder and harder. Her head lolled back, her eyes closing as her hands gripped his shoulders. Clawing at his hair, keeping his lips on hers, heart pounding so fast, so loud she thought it was going to pop right out of her chest. A whine escaped her lips, a shudder through her spine, her bones feeling like jelly beneath him, spots in her vision as reached her peak. A groan escaped his own lips, pulling out of her quickly before collapsing into each other, falling against the pillow. They basked in the euphoria.

++++++

'There was a pice left.'

'Hold on.' sandor said leaning forward resting his chin on her shoulder. 'Where are you at gorgeous?' She pointed to the spot on the page.

'There was a piece left.' he correct

'No peace has an A in it. Im sure of it.' Daphne told him.

'Oh kitten.' he kissed her cheek. 'Words are funny like that sometimes. They sound the same but look different have different meanings.'

'Oh.' she said stupidly she was never going to get the hang of this. She didnt know why she was bothering.

'So peace P-e-a-c-e is like no war. Everyone getting along.' Sandor told her.

'Ok.' she nodded leaning back into him

'Piece like here.' he pointed at it on the page 'is like a serving a slice of pie a piece of pie.'

'Oh right... What others words sound the same but look different?' Daphne wondered

'There their and they're.' he told her but her pretty face was filled with confusion. 'ate and eight.' She looked at him still flustered. 'Eight e-i-g-h-t like the number and ate like you ate your supper.'

'Weird.' she said softly she never thought about that before

'Cell c-e-l-l like a prison cell or sell like to sell at the market.' Sandor went on spelling the words for her. 'Or air a-i-r like the air we breathe or heir like the royal shits.'

'Youre really smart sandor.' daphne told him.

'Not really just know some stuff. Never had to use any of the shit i learned until now though.' he informed her. She discarded the book turning around to face him.

'Thank you for trying to teach me. It means a lot.' Daphne told him.

'Anything for you.' He told her as she brought her lips down to his. Before curling up in his arms listening to the steady beat of his heart putting her right to sleep.