Shae....

'Shae?' Daphne called seeing her walk down the call shae glanced in her direction before continuing on her way. 'Shae?'

'Daphne come on.' Sansa said reaching out for her. Daphne turned back to sansa. What was shae doing here? But they should have never got out of bed that day for the news sansa received shook her to the core, she walked on shaky legs back to her room, daphne guided her and when the door closed sansa collapsed to the ground sobbing, screaming out for her family.

They sat outside on the veranda but sansa would not eat, she had just received the new of her brother and mother demise. Daphne tried to console her but it had been days and sansa was isolating herself. She stopped eating and barely spoke.

'You need to eat some thing.' Daphne told Sansa 'pigeon pie?' she offered

'No thank you.' Daphne looked around

'Lemon cakes that is your favorite.' Daphne put it in front of her.

'No thank you.' Sansa repeated dully.

'You love lemon cakes!' Daphne reminder 'please tell her she needs to eat!' Daphne told Tyrion as he came up to them. he looked over to sansa as daphne worried face tried to offer her everything on the table.

'My lady you do need to eat.' Tyrion encouraged

'I do not need to eat.' she corrected

'If I could have a moment alone with my wife.' the other handmaiden left while Daphne stayed at sansa's aside. She gave Sansa's shoulder squeeze before leaving.

'she needs to eat.' she called over her shoulder

'I cannot let you starve I swore to protect you.' tyrion told her 'my lady... I am your husband whether you like me or not. Let me help you.'

'How can you help me?'

'I don't know but I can try.'

'I've been awake all night staring at the canopy thinking about how they died.' Sansa informed him.

'I could get you the essence of nightshade to help you sleep.' tyrion offered

'Do you know what they did to my brother? How they sewed his dire wolfs head onto his body and my mother they say they cut her throat to the bone....'

'What happened to your family was a terrible crime I did not know your brother but he seems like a good man your mother on the other hand I admired her.... she wanted to have me executed but I admired her. She was a strong woman and she was fierce when it came to protecting her children.' sansa nodded a tear falling down her face 'Sansa... Your mother would want you to carry on you know it is true.'

'would you pardon me my Lord I need to visit the sept.' sansa said getting up.

'Of course I hear prayer can be-'

'No my Lord I do not pray anymore it is the only place I can go with people don't talk to me.' she told him walking away.