Pleasing us takes practice.

'When I was at Winterfell all I ever wanted was to escape to come here to see the capital see the knights and kings landing after dark... All the candles burning and all those windows.' maegery sat along side sansa 'I am stupid.' sansa admitted 'stupid little girl with stupid dreams who never learns.' she said sadly tears in her eyes. Daphne wanted to comfort her but maergery offered sansa her arm.

'Come walk with me.' Maergery told her 'I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room I had never seen anyone look so unhappy. I want you to be happy and so does my grandmother you would've been happy at high garden.' Maergery said taking a rose off the bush 'but women in our position must make the best of it Our circumstances.'

'How do I make the best of my circumstances? I had to marry him.' Maergery held out the rose and sansa took it. Gently twirling the stem in between her fingers.

'Has lord Tyrion mistreated you? Has he been kind to you?' maergery questioned daphne listened intently from a few steps behind. She believed Tyrion would be kind to her.

'He has tried.' sansa admitted

'But you don't want him though...'

'He is a Lannister.' she reminded Maergery

'Far from the worst lannister though wouldn't you say?' daphne agreed to that completely, cersei seemed awful.

'I am sorry here I am complaining to you...'

'My son will be king, sons learn from their mothers and I plan to teach mine a great deal.' maergery told her 'and your son if I'm not mistaken, your son might be the Lord of Castlery rock and the north someday.... what?' maergery questioned seeing sansa disgusted face.

'My son....' sansa said 'with him... I'll have to... We will have to...' She felt sick to her stomach even thinking about it.

'If it is the pain you're worried about-'

'I'm not afraid of pain.' Sansa admitted 'not after what Joffrey has done to me.'

'Then what is it then? He was rather good looking even with the scar especially with the scar.' Margery told her and daphne again agreed she liked the scar but she was never one for the pretty boys, obviously.

'He is a dwarf and loras... Loras.' Sansa said dreamily.

'Some women like tall men some women like Shortman some like hairy some like bald gentle, rough man ugly men, pretty girls. Most women do not get to know what they like until they tried it and sadly so many of us get to try so little before we are old and gray.' Maergery told her. tryin being a whore you will wish for less options, daphne thought remaining silent, silent steps but her thoughts screaming out, she didn't think sansa should trust maergery but that was only because everyone at the capital seemed to have their own agenda. 'Tyrion may surprise you from what I've heard he was quite experienced.' Daphne held back a snigger, forcing her face down to her feet.

'And that is a good thing?' Sansa asked incredulously

'It can be, you know we are very complicated beings pleasing us takes practice.' Again daphne agreed, this woman was not innocent like her brother declared her either way she was grateful sansa wasn't married to Joffrey.

'How do you know this? Did your mother teach you?'

'Yes sweet girl my mother taught me.' she lied.

Oh yes, great mother daughter talks daphne thought her eyes caught sight of sandor following annoyed after the king but she saw the spark in his eyes when he saw her, holding his head higher she offered him a smile before disappearing inside with sansa and maergery.