Faking it

Sandor woke with a smile on his face. This thing that he had with daphne felt real. He held her closer as she nuzzled into him a delicate leg draped over his. He knew he had to go but he wished he could freeze time here and now and never leave her side again. She was the only person ever that truly seemed to care about him. To love him.

He peppered her face with kisses until she woke up smiling as well.

'I have to go Daph.' he whispered against her lips.

'No...' she moaned opening her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck keeping his face to hers pressing her lips against his. He smiled into her but pulled back leaving a pout on her face.

'Im sorry,' he told her 'i would rather stay here with you. Trust me.' Her pout deepened her arms still wrapped around him she tried to keep him with her but he was much to strong. He lowered himself on down gently on her kissing her deeply until her grip loosened and she was running her fingers through his hair and down his arms. When he pulled away her lips chased after him. He got up the bed quickly dressing. He loved his time with daphne but it usually made him late. She rolled over to her stomach a new pout on her lips as he dressed.

'Dont give me that look.' sandor said grinning as he fixed his pants.

'I dont like it when you go.' Daphne told him he slipped on his boots before coming back to her. Holding her face in his hands and kissing her goodbye.

'Ill see you tonight.' he promised before heading out. Daphne flopped back to her back dreading another day apart but their nice were magical.

**********

Most days daphne was screaming. Faking moans or her mouth was filled with things that should never see the light of day. But that was why some of these men were here. They werent getting any in the real world so they came here where they could be treated like a man. Showing the ladies how grand they were and how experienced and for enough coin daphne faked it well.

Compliments. Daphne was excellent at giving false compliments. Her mouth was quite skilled at lots of things actually. The men noticed. She had become very popular. Not only was sweet but observant. She remembered what the men liked that frequented her and they loved her all the more for it. But the more and more time she spent with sandor the less and less she felt her fake smile working. Her brain was clouded with him and everyone else was just back ground noise.

Daphne couldnt got the life of her figure out why sandor needed a brothel. He was so handsome. Tall and muscled. He was well experienced in bed. But he was also smart and kind and strong. She asked the other woman about him and they gave her sour faces in return. They didn't like daphne but they were glad the hound did. It kept him in Daphnes bed away from them but daphne didn't understand.

No one else liked him. They all agreed he was skilled and larger than most but they couldnt get past his face. But daphne saw past his scars. Her brother, half brother was born without a leg and her mother had been ironed right in the face when daphne was 11. Her brother was sent to fight and die at the ripe age of 9, the boy had one leg, what did they expect? While daphne was thrown into the brothel lifestyle when her mother died, the pain too much from the iron, it must have caused some sort of brain trauma was the maesters thoughts. They gave daphne apologetic looks for they knew what would happen to the child now that her brother and mother were dead. Daphne worked and worked, it was terrifying at first. She knew what men wanted from brothels but she was a child, she cried herself to sleep every night for years before she learned to play the game, men in the north were harsh, vicious, violent, but she had developed a back bone, standing tall and strong. She wasn't going to let any man get into her head and make her feel weak and then she was sold off. Petyr bealish had been up north and saw daphne wanted her for his collection. He bought her and brought her back. At 24 she was no stranger to a mans bodies and she knew what she had to do to keep a mans seed from putting a baby in her but the one man that she wouldnt mind having a child with was a gentleman and pulled out every time.