Cersei's flock..

'When we were young my father couldn't even tell us apart... I never understood why we were treated differently.' Cersei was telling her scared flock of hens as the men were battling outside. 'I wanted to fight with sword and lance but instead I was taught to smile and say please and he was the heir to Castlery rock and I was sold to some stranger like a horse to be ridden whenever he desired...'

'You were Roberts queen.' Sansa told her

'And you will be Joffrey's... enjoy... I don't think I know this one.' Cersei said seeing Daphne standing in the corner she got up walking over to her. 'pretty,' Daphne stood up straight before doing an awkward curtsey before cersei. 'that is the worst curtsey I've ever seen.' Cersei told her 'I mastered it when I was four.' Cersei informed her snottily. 'straighten your back and bend.' she demonstrated Daphne repeated her. 'Better you learn fast. How long have you been in lady sansas service?'

'A few weeks... Your grace.' Daphne answered as soon as cersei sat back down

'When did you leave Loro?' Daphne didnt answer, she was never in loro. 'I had a Baratheon handmaiden once although she was a lords daughter and you're not. When did you come to Westeros?' confused daphne answered.

'Last year I believe.' she said her voice cracking

'From a commoner to the red keep in just a year... yet somehow you didn't learn how to curtsey... I imagine that is an interesting story considering your age.' Daphne didn't think herself old. She was young, younger than cersei.

'I was never in the presence of lords and ladies as high up as I am now.' Daphne told her softly 'it was never a... Issue before I am sorry I will do better.'

'What is your name?' cersei questioned looking her over.

'Daphne your grace.'

'tell us a story Daphne.' Cersei requested bringing her glass to her lips once more. Daphne thought for a moment she didn't have many stories that wouldn't give away her past, she could make something up she supposed.

'When I was...' daphne began but a guard came running in calling for her Grace. Daphne stepped back into the shadows trying to be invisible.