Loras

'I don't believe it.' Daphne said

'He just has an admiration for my mother that is all.' Sansa assured her.

'I do not believe it.' she repeated 'men only want one thing from a pretty girl' she helped sansa with her hair and her dress.

'Little finger is not in love with me' sansa told her. sansa was finally acting more like herself, eating talking and laughing. Daphne was sure the presence of a rather handsome knight was the reason. The tyrells, although she didn't trust them had taken a liking to sansa.

'Love is not the thing he wants.' Daphne told her

'He is too old.' sansa told her. if only the girl knew the men that daphne fucked in her life.

'They never see it that way.' Daphne had been with Petyr she knew now that when he screamed out cat he did not mean a feline but indeed he meant Catelyn stark, the girls' mother and it was clear as day that he had his sights set on sansa now. Daphne helped her with her dress, 'he didn't ask you to do something for him to spy on someone?'

'No.' sansa confirmed.

'If he does ask you for anything or try anything-' Daphne said while fastening her dress closed '-if he tries to touch you I want you to tell me.'

'Why what will you do?'

'I will make him stop.' Daphne assured her. sandor had been teaching her how to use her blade and she was getting quite good. Between her reading and knife skills she was a real force to be reckoned with. There was a knock at the door ser Loras Tyrell was announced

'Send him in,' sansa said happily and Daphne went to get the door

'Lady Sansa.'

'Ser loras.' Sansa blushed

'My sister invited to take air with her and our granddaughter the lady Olenna in the gardens... may I escort you to them?' Sansa smiled happily following him out. Daphne followed a few paces behind.