Vanguard

'The boy may lack experience battle but he does have a certain mindless courage,' Tywin said to his counsel as Tyrion entered sitting down and getting glass of wine.

'Continue I did not mean to interrupt' Tyrion told them adding food to the plate in front of him as well.

'I do hope your savages are going to be of some use otherwise we've wasted good steel.' Tywin remarked

'The great hairy one,' Kevan said 'insisted he must have two battle axes heavy black steel double sided.'

'He likes axes.' Tyrion said simply.

'When the battle commences you and your wildlings will be in the Vanguard.' Tywin told him.

'Vangurd?' Tyrion questioned.

'Me and the tribesmen on the front lines?' Tyrion questioned choking on his wine.

'They do seem rather ferocious.' Kevan added

'Ferocious... last night Moon brothers stabbed a stone craw over a sausage three stone crow sees the moon brother and opened his throat. Bronn managed to keep shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock which was fortunate but even still they are demanding blood money which shagga and gunthor refused to pay.' Tyrion informed them all.

'When soldiers lack discipline the fault lies with the commander' Tywin told him simply.

'There are other ways to have me killed,' Tyrion reminded him, 'that would be less detrimental to the war effort.'

'There will be no more discussion on the matter' Tywin said taking a long step

'It appears I'm not hungry after all excuse me my Lord's,' he said marching off.