I am loyal to joffrey

A crossbow was pointed at Sansa, but Joffrey put down the crossbow a smug look on his face.

'My mother insists you stay alive so we'll have to find another way to punish... your brother,' Joffrey said sitting back down. 'Leave her face I like a pretty' Joffrey said as his guard started to beat sansa. 'My ladies overdressed, unburden her.' Joffrey told him meryn ripped at her dress, sansa on her knees cried out. Daphne looked up helplessly to Sandor but he very subtly shook his head. Not to move. The door slammed open and all heads turned

'What the bloody hell is the meaning of all of this?' Tyrion said storming forward, daphne could breathe, Tyrion would put a stop to this.

'I was following orders' Meryn told him.

'Who orders someone to beat a helpless girl?' Tyrion questioned incredulously.

'One that follows the king you best learned that imp!' Meryn, always the loyal servant. Til the end. 'I do not bow before anyone unworthy of-'

'My grace,' Tyrion stepped forward, ignoring meryn, 'She is to be your queen, have you no honor for her dignity?' he questioned as Sandor wrapped his cloak around her she was shaking.

'She committed crimes' Joffrey said

'She is not her brother you halfwit.' Tyrion told him.

'You can't talk to me like that!' Joffrey declared. 'The king has can do as he likes!' Joffrey told them.

'The mad king did is he liked, has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?' Tyrion reminded him.

'No one threatens his grace in the presence of the king guard!' Meryn said threateningly.

'I'm not threatening the king so I am educating my nephew. Bronn next time Ser Meryn speaks kill him. That was a threat see the difference?' Tyrion walked back down to Sansa cautiously he offered her hand she wrapped the cloak tighter around her before accepting his hand and standing up and following him out.

'I apologize for my nephews behavior... tell me the truth do you want an end to this engagement?'

'I am loyal to King Joffrey my one true love.' Sansa said obediently.

'Lady stark you may survive us yet.' Tyrion said as she disappeared. Daphne glanced back at Tyrion before following after Sansa.