Sansa

'I need you to be.... its safer if you...' Tyrion didn't know how to tell daphne this.

'tyrion whats wrong?' she asked kneeling before him taking his hands in hers.

'you are going to be sansa starks new handmaiden.' Tyrion told her quickly.

'ive never been a handmaiden before.' Daphne reminded him.

'that's okay, I'm sure it is easy enough.' Daphne nodded but she wasn't too sure about that. 'it is safer for you, so if you are seen walking about the palace... no one will be suspicious.' Tyrion informed her.

'I understand.'daphne said.

'good... good... I'm sorry.'

'don't be. I get to see what its like to be a normal girl.' Daphne told him a smile tugging at her lips.

'you are like a ray of sunshine. You know that my darling?' Tyrion questioned.

'I have been called sunshine before yes.' Daphne told him, pecking his cheek. 'when do I start?'

++++++++++

'Hello my name is Daphne and Lord Tyrion has requested I be your handmaiden.' She told sansa, sansa just stared at her, daphne offered the girl a smile.

'Do you know anything about being handmade?' sansa sassed.

'I've never been a handmaiden before.' Daphne informed sansa.

'You haven't?' she snapped.

'No not exactly but I'm a quick learner.' Daphne assured her. Daphne stood awkwardly not knowing what to do she had done one thing the majority of her life intending to a spoiled little lady was not it.

'Well?' Sansa demanded

'What would you like me to do?' daphne questioned confused.

'I shouldn't have to tell you what to do you should just do it!' sansa shouted.

'I'm sorry I don't-'

'You empty my chamber pot, brush my hair clean my sheets bring me my meals,' Daphne nodded going to the chamber pot.

'Your chamber pot is empty.' Daphne remarked

'Clean the table.' sansa told her so she started to clean the table eating as she cleaned. 'Listen closely handmaidens wait on ladies, ladies do not wait on handmaidens. Do you understand and I do not have time to answer 1000 questions and teach you how to do your job!' sansa spat.

'Do you want me to leave?' daphne questioned moving away from the table. They stared each other a long moment sansa's anger diffusing

'Just brush my hair.' Sansa said sitting down at her vanity. Daphne obliged, gently brushing her hair, the girl tried hard not to break down. But daphne could see, sansa was cracking, being here, alone. A wolf among lions.