Missing you

'Daphne?' Sandor couldnt believe his eyes, maybe he was dreaming but that smile... 'Daphne!'

'Sandor!' She exclaimed running to him.

'Daphne!' he picked her up her arms and legs wrapping around him. 'What the fuck are you doing here?'

'I um..' but she kissed him. He kicked open his door her feet dropped to the ground as he secured it behind them. 'I missed you.' daphne told him.

'I went to littlefingers he said you were sent to tywin lannisters camps.' sandor told her as she pulled his at his shirt.

'I was.' she confirmed pulling his lips back to her. His hand gasped her ass moving her back to the bed.

'The war is still going on. How are you here?' Sandor questioned, a smile on his face, he still wasn't sure if he was dreaming he had this dream often. But as her dress dropped to the ground, guiding him to her, he knew this was real, she was here. She sat back on the bed his lips attacking her again as she held him close.

'Im back.' she told him pulling his pants down over muscled thighs. 'Im back.'

Her hands clawed at his back as she kissed him eagerly. Like she forgot how to breath and he was the answer. He filled her up needing to claim her. For her to be his and his alone. He savored the moments. He held her close their sweat laced bodies panting for breath.

++++++++

The sun hit daphnes face in the morning. A groan escaped her lips before she remembered where she was. A heavy arm wrapped around her she turned her head a smile immediately pulled at her lips. He didnt have to open his eyes to know she was awake. He leaned forward capturing her lips with his before flipping her around.

'I missed you daphne.' sandor told her. 'I was so damn worried about you.'

'I missed you more.' Daphne assured kissing him again as he hand a large hand over her bare back her breast bare yet he looked at her face smiling down at him.

'What are you doing here? In the castle?' Sandor questioned again not receiving an answer the night before.

'I um...'

'What it is?' Sandor questioned sitting up daphne still in his arms her legs wound around his waist.

'I love you sandor.' she reminded him

'Aye i love you.' he confirmed. 'Whats wrong?'

'Im here because of Tyrion.' she said vaguely

'The imp? What did he-' then it clicked. 'No. No daphne,' sandor shook his head. He didnt want the fucking imp fucking his girl.

'It got me back here to you!' Daphne reasoned

'The imp!' Sandor ran a hand over his face as daphne leaned into him.

'Isnt it better than be fucking everyone is kings landing?'

'But the imp!' Sandor repeated

'Hes a sad man in need of attention. Someone to care.' Daphne informed him.

'But why you?'

'Im like sunshine. Isnt that what you told me previously?' Daphne teased

'Of course he wanted you. I just wish i didnt have to share you at all.' sandor remarked

'Maybe one day...' daphne could dream.

'Maybe one day.' He agreed kissing her again.