Cant fuck your way out of everything

'Daphne, Daphne, Daphne!' Sansa shouted for her.

'What are you doing...'

'If the queen sees,' she motioned to the blood. 'That I can have Joffrey's children now!' she declared

'We will flip it over or flip it over, it'll be fine she'll never know.' but handmaiden walked in she stared at the moment before rushing out, Daphne ran after her

'Where are you going?'

'to want to tell her grace.' The hand maiden said obviously.

'You will say nothing to anyone,' she told her putting the blade sandor gave her to her throat. This was coming in handy afterall.

'She's going to know she's going to know and hes going to kill me.' sansa was muttering when Daphne got back Sandor was standing over the bed.

'Don't say anything. please.' Daphne begged. Sandor didn't speak, he had to, someone was going to. 'Sandor.' She requested softly, he gave her hand a quick squeeze before leaving.

++++++++++

While sansa was with cersei discussing first bleeding and what they meant to be a woman, what her duties would be daphne walked the walls anxiously. Tyrion caught her eye as he was heading into a meeting he offered her a small smile before the door closed.

Daphne had broken her promise since coming back to the capital. One of his three rules were that when he and her were together when she was his, she would be his and his alone but she was never truly his to begin with. Not with her heart already belonged to another so she tried her best to make it up to him even though he did not know of her affair she still felt guilty so she tried to please the little lord as best she could. So that night after she tended to sansa she went to Tyrion.

Tyrion anxiously in bed staring up at the ceiling Daphne slowly opened her eyes, her cheek on her pillow staring over at him.

'Are you afraid my lion?'

'If the city falls Stannis will burn every last Lannister he can find, of course I am afraid.' Tyrion told her

'I won't let them hurt you.' Daphne said confidently.

'I am a Lannister I don't have a choice in all this.' he told her brushing a hand against her back 'and it is not your war.' she moved quickly straddling him.

'It is now.' she told him he smiled up at her

'You can't fuck your way out of everything.' Tyrion teased

'I have so far.' she reminded him 'do you remember what you said when you met me in your tent? That I should make love to you like it was your last day on earth...' Slowly she brought her lips down to him.

But daphne knew that if was to be his last, it might also be Sandors so once he was asleep she moved silently through the castle making her way to him.