My only Daughter

Daphne tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again.

"You are perfect. Every fucking inch of you," he kissed Daphne's hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately,

"Sandor... More," Daphne whimpered.

She sank down on him, relishing the fullness that engulfed her when Sandor was inside of her. Grabbing the headboard, she raised herself up and down his cock. The sounds of their lovemaking were filling the room. Sandor clamped a hand over her mouth.

'don't want the whole castle knowing.' He growled into her ear, she bit down into his shoulder, muffling her moans.

Daphne liked when Tyrion had Hand duties, it freed up her nights but sandor was right, they were not quite. At the brothel house they didn't have any need to be quite the whole building buzzing with pleasure and mostly faked moans but here the halls were silent at night. Their sounds bouncing out the window into the night air. Their bodies sticky from sweat and the moist air of the southern sun.

***********

'You monster!' Cersei shouted she was waiting for tyrion in his room

'My only daughter! You think I will sell her like a common whore?'

'Marcella is a princess some would say she's born for this.' Tyrion told her.

'I will not let you ship her off to Dorne just as I was shipped off to Robert!' Cersei screamed.

'Dorne is the safest place for her.' Tyrion told her.

'Are you mad the martells are at war with us!' Cersei screamed.

'That is why we need to seduce them, we are going to need their support in the war your son started.' Tyrion reminded her.

'She will be a hostage!' Cersei told him.

'A guest' Tyrion corrected

'You won't get away with this, you think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe? Ned stark had a piece of paper to.' Cersei reminded him

'It's done cersei.' Tyrion told her.

'No' she stormed through the room

'You cannot stop it.' Tyrion agreed.

'No!' She smashed around the room.

'Just how safe do you think Marcella is if the city falls?' Tyrion questioned. 'Do you want to see her raped and butchered like the Targaryen children? Make no mistake they will mount a pretty little head on a spike right next to yours.' Tyrion told her.

'Get out get out!' she screamed pushing him down he got up slowly walking out. Tyrion turned back to see cersei break down, tears in her eyes.