Puff of smoke?

'A raven arrive from the citadel this morning your grace and we have received reports from maesters all over and has declared this great summer is done. The longest summer in living memory,' maester Pycelle told them

'Most think that long summers mean even longer winters,' Varys noted.

'I would not call on superstition' the grand maester said.

'We have enough supplies to last five years but any longer we can deal with a few were peasants.' Petyr said

'The city is dying and with nowhere to house them once winter comes we expect the worst-'

'Close the citadel... How did you even get a title, you not a Lord.' Cersei remarked.

'I own my titles to your Lord father Tywins generosity.' Petyr told them.

'Then shut the gates they belong in the field not in our capital.' Cersei informed them.

'Yes your grace.' Then whistling was heard as Tyrion came in.

'Don't get up' Tyrion told them 'hello big sister,' cersei wore her usual scowl when it came to tyrion. 'this weather agrees with you.' Tyrion kissed her cheek before heading to his seat at the small council table. 'Forgive the interruption everyone...'

'What are you doing here?' Cersei questioned

'It's been a remarkable journey. I pissed off the edge of the wall, I slept in the sky, fought with the Hill Tribes so many adventures, so much to be thankful for.' Tyrion remarked.

'What are you doing here? This is the small council.' Cersei reminded him.

'Yes well I do believe the hand of the King is welcome at all small council meetings,' Tyrion told her.

'Father is hand of the King' she corrected

'Yes but in his absence...' Tyrion pulled out a note varys read it over

'Your father. Has named Tyrion hand of the King in his absence.' Varys informed her.

'Everyone out! Everyone out!' Cersei screamed but Tyrion did not move. 'I would like to know how you tricked father into this.' Cersei demanded.

'If I was capable into tricking father I would be the emperor of the world by now,' Tyrion informed her with a grin as he poured himself a drink. 'you brought this on yourself.'

'I've done nothing!' she told him

'Quite right you did nothing.' tyrion told her. 'when your shit of a son called for Ned starks head and now the entire north has risen up against you.'

'I tried to stop it' she told them.

'Did you? Well you failed.' Tyrion sassed. 'Yes, that bit of theater will haunt our family for generations.' Tyrion informed her.

'Rob Stark is a child!' Cersei declared

'A child who has won every battle he has fought,' tyrion reminded her 'do you understand what losing the war means?'

'What do you know about war?' Cersei spat.

'Nothing. But I know people. And I know people hate each other almost as much as they hate us.'

'Joffrey is King.'

'Joffrey is King.' Tyrion agreed.

''You are here to advise him' cersei said looking down to him.

'Only here to advise him.' tyrion agreed. 'if the king listens to what I have to say the king might just get his uncle Jaime back.' Tyrion told her and that caught her attention.

'How?' she questioned pathetically.

'Do you love your children it is your one redeeming quality, the stark also love their children and we have two of them.' Tyrion reminded her.

'One of them' cersei corrected

'One?' He spat.

'Arya the little one got away' cersei told them.

'What in a puff of smoke? We had three, three starks to trade. you chopped ones head off and let one escape. Father would be furious.' Tyrion told her letting out a deep breath before a smirk appeared on his face. 'Must be hard for you. To be the disappointing child,' tyrion smacked his lips together finishing his glass of wine. Cerseis eyes drifted to Tyrion in vain.