Tonight

'oh... yep... that's...' daphne tried very hard to fake it. She used to be good at faking it. But now her face scrunched up. She felt like she was cheating on sandor. Although he knew what she was. What she did, he didn't hold it against her. but that might also be because when they were together the rest of the world faded away.

'wow... time flies when you are having fun.' Daphne smiled a genuine smile. With the sun setting, darkness sweeping over the sky, sandor would be here soon. The man deposited coin on the table fixing his pants.

'Bye sugar.' He said grinning back at her. every man thought that they were the best. That they were making that whores day. Every man was wrong. They all thought them the best fuck in the world. But if they were, they wouldn't need to pay for it. But then there was sandor.

Daphne walked around a drink in her hands as she looked over the men, perusing the women. Most of the whores here wore nothing, or outfits that didn't cover anything. They thought that most men would gravitate to them, more fucks more money. But daphne wore a dress, simple and thin but a dress, it covered her and she was as Bealish informed her one of the most popular women in his establishment.

She tried not to show how excited she was when sandor walked in, a ghost of a smile on his lips she pranced over to him, grabbing his hand, leading him up the stairs.

'I missed you.' She coed as they ascended the stairs. 'I asked around about you.' Daphne told him and he hesitated for a brief moment, her grip didn't loosen on his hand. 'why didn't you tell me you were a guard for the prince? You must be very important. They trust you with the next king.' Daphne told him as she pushed open the door.

'Lets find a better use for that pretty little mouth of yours.' Sandor told her, his lips colliding with hers.

+++++++

Sandor had been coming to daphne and daphne alone for the past 6 months. He always was her last one and he stayed with her until the sun rose.

'You dont have to pay me.' daphne told him as he got dressed for work.

'Dont think of it as payment. Think of it as a gift.' Sandor told her

'You dont have to give me gift either. I like spending time with you,' daphne told him. 'I like being with you.' she told him blocking the door from him leaving he smirked down at her

'Gorgeous, i gotta go.' he told her kissing her again. 'Ill see you tonight,' he whispered grabbing her ass as he lifted her out of the way winking at her before leaving.