11

Sean, Charles and Eric unbuckles themselves from their seats and they sway from side to side as they walk towards the back with the hopes of not falling to the floor as the jet continues to fly roughly.

"Hank level the bloody plane!" Charles yelled.

The plane stops swaying and the boys finally arrives at the back safely. Erik was the last to arrive and as he goes closer to them, Sean reach his hand out to stop him.

"Whoa! you back right off." He tells him with wide eyes.

Erik raise his hand up in surrender with a small smile on his face remembering the time he pushed him off the satellite.

"Beast, open the Bombay doors!" Sean yells with Hanks new code name.

The doors on the floor opens and the sound and feeling of blowing air fills the jet up like they just open a store on a black Friday sale.

"Remember this is a muscle! You control it!" Charles yells over the wind as he grabs Sean's shoulder and points to his throat "I'll be in here the entire time!" he  tells him placing his fingers to his temple.

"We'll see you soon! on my mark! Three! Two! One! Go!" Sean yells then jump down the plane towards the water.

Sean let's out his scream making him go up in the air before diving down and dissappearing into the ocean.

After a couple of seconds, Charles turns to them with wide eyes "Sean has got a location on Shaw." He tells them.

"You ready for this?" Charles asks, turning to Erik.

"Let's find out." He replies.

After a couple of quiet moments, a submarine appeared from the under the water and is now floating up in the air with Shaw and his friends in it. Then suddenly a tornado came out of nowhere and is rapidly heading towards the jet in dangerous speed.

"Erik take my hand!" Charles scream, alerting the others.

"Oh, hold on guys, it's gonna get bumpy. " Hank warns the team.

Hearing those words, Anya takes a deep breath and went to grip both sides of her seat to prepare herself.

The tornado soon hits the jet and Hank did his best to fights against it, but unfortunately the tornado was too strong making Hank lose control over the aircraft.

A loud crash sounded from somewhere making the team panic at whatever exploded cause it immediately sent the jet spinning uncontrollably.

The jet continues to spin with the team desperately holding on inside while Erik holds both him and Charles against the floor with his powers to prevent them rolling around the jet.

The jet hits the ground and Anya let's out a yelp, closing her eyes shut as she tightly grips the edge of her seat with the fear of flying out of it.

The jet rolls around on the ground until it rolls to a stop, landing upside down on the sand making everyone hang from up their seats.

Erik lowers both him and Charles gently on the ground as the rest of the team gasp for air as they try to recover from the crash.

The plane was completely damage, a huge part of the plane was missing and wires are still sparking with electricity as they hang everywhere.

Anya immediately grabs her buckle and unlocks it, raising her hands up to do a handstand to protect her head as her legs fall first to the floor resulting her to land gracefully on one knee with a thud.

Alex then soon follows after, landing roughly on the ground beside her making Anya hold his arm to steady him.

"You okay?" She ask.

"Are you ok?" He asks scanning her in worry.

"Yeah... I think?" She tells him still shaken from the whole thing.

Everyone starts getting down with Charles running to Moira and Erik running to Raven. Then they all crouch down and  turn to the windows to get a view of the outside.

"I read the teleporters mind." Charles speaks up "Shaw's drawing out all the power out of his sub. He's turning himself into a nuclear bomb." He tells them as he walk to the damage part of the jet to look outside.

They all watch out the windows and Anya furrows her eyebrows at Angel, Riptide And Azazel who were standing across from them in front of their broken submarine.

Charles face Moira "Alright this is what we're going to do. Moira get to the radio tell them to get both leagues out immediately." He instructs.

"I'm going in!" Erik speaks up still looking outside.

"Beast, Havok back him up. Erik I can guide you through once you're in but I need you to turn off whatevers blocking me from him and then let's just  hope that it's not too late for me to stop him" Charles continues. "Good luck!" he yells.

Alex turns to face Anya beside him "I'll be back." He gives her a reassuring smile before he steps back and turn towards the exit.

"Wait." Anya calls for him as she grabs his arm to turn him back around. When he did, she grab his shoulders and pull him down to her as she tiptoes to reach his lips.

When their lips crash together, Alex widens his eyes in suprise then immediately flutters them close as he ease into the kiss that he dreamed of since that night they talked in the gardens.

He smiles into the kiss as he slides his hand to her waist to help hold her against him while she snake her hand from his shoulder to his neck.

"Okay lovebirds time to go." Hank pats Alexs shoulder as he passes both of them to walk to the exit. He seem to be the only one who notice them kissing since the rest of the team was busy watching outside.

Alex deepens the kiss but Anya pulled back with a smile, she flutters her eyes open to see Alex looking down at her with a smile also on his face.

"For good luck." She whispers with a wink before she walk past him to the others with blush on her cheeks.

Alex stood there for a second with a content smile on his face before following after her and continuing towards the exit.