ninis friend group

just wanna say, i'm only doing profiles for ricky and nini since they're the main characters and i want u to make sure u really get a feel for them. but don't worry!! descriptions of all the characters are included :))

also: nini and her friend group are the more "popular" group in the world...not really famous but they're well know to society

NINI ROBERTS (24):

nini roberts is a 24 year old who graduated college a year ago

nini roberts is a 24 year old who graduated college a year ago. she's a well known music producer who lives in LA. she grew up in salt lake city, going to highschool at east high where she met her current best friends. she's faced many things in her life but most recently, college heartbreak. for her last year of college she chose to focus on her education, completely ignoring anything that had to do with love which ended up getting her a dream job. nini is a hardworking and determined young woman that can work herself way too much but she also knows how to party and have fun.

EJ CASWELL (25):
ej has been nini's best friend since kindergarten. having practically gone through life together, the two feel like brother and sister. ej is on the los angeles basketball team, the lakers. he's sporty, well known in the city of course, and has a sense of humor but can be serious when needed to be. when he's not professionally playing basketball games you can find him...well, playing basketball.

CARLOS RODRIGUEZ (25):
carlos is the straight up type of friend in the group. he's not afraid to be honest with you and even with how harsh he can be, the group appreciates it. nini and him met in their freshman year of highschool and ever since have been best friends. carlos is signed with a modeling industry and quickly became a popular male model. not only does he model clothes, he also participates in creating and designing the clothes. most of the time you'll find him sketching clothing designs or practicing his model walk.

ASHLYN CASWELL (24):
ashlyn became friends with nini when her cousin, ej, introduced the two girls in second grade. ashlyn is always bubbly and chipper. she has an artistic mindset. she opened her own floral shop when she was 23 and her shop name quickly appeared online and in the newspapers which granted her a successful business. most of the time she'll be working in her shop, putting together different bouquets of flowers for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, etc. and she definitely hopes to one day make her own flower bouquets for her and big reds wedding.

BIG RED (25):

big red is the kind of friend who goes with the flow. he's mostly chill and just hangs out with his friends. he met nini in their freshman year of highschool and they instantly clicked. the five of them are like peas in a pod. especially him and ashlyn since they've been dating for two years. the group never lies to one another and they're always there with each other through everything. big red owns his own pizzeria which is everyone's LA favorite. much like ashlyn's flower shop, his pizzeria made its way online and on the newspaper rather quickly.