sixteen

HEYYY!! so like i'm not gonna say much abt this chapter except buckle up wildcats

ENJOY

i open my eyes, feeling two arms wrapped around my waist. i see the curly haired boy's eyes still shut as he's sound asleep. i smile to myself and get comfortable again.

it's been a couple days in the hurricane which means we might have a day or two more. it hasn't gotten worse but it also hasn't gotten better.

i hear and feel ricky moving around and i switch sides so i'm facing him. my eyes look up at him as his slowly open, gazing down into mine. a small smile creeps onto his face and caresses my cheek softly.

i feel my stomach churning with butterflies the moment he opens his mouth.

"good morning gorgeous.", he talks, his morning voice crackly and deep.

"good morning.", i softly smile, bringing my hand up to his curls.

i yawn and stretch my limbs out, sitting up right. i get up on my knees, looking out the window that's above the bed's headboard. i see the trees moving side to side in the wind still, the waves still crashing against one another too.

i let out a breath, plopping back down on the bed.

"looking any better?", he asks.

i shrug, "meh."

he chuckles a little, leaning over my shoulder to give me a kiss on my lips.

"you want coffee?", he asks, playing with a piece of my hair that's hanging in my face.

"espresso?", i smirk.

"this early?!", he exclaims.

"it's 8 o clock!", i playfully argue back.

he nods his head, kissing my forehead again before rolling off the bed. i watch him walk to his dresser and slip on one of his shirts before walking to the door.

"i'll be out in a minute", i call out before he walks into the kitchen.

i let out a happy sigh, grabbing my phone and looking at all my notifications. i'm scrolling on instagram when my curiosity gets the best of me and i search for his account.

my brows furrow and i feel my heart sink a few inches

my brows furrow and i feel my heart sink a few inches. my breathing becomes heavier with the nerves that begin flowing through my body.

i scroll down, looking at his most recent post.