fourteen

HELLOOO!!!

okay so this is another flashback chapter and it's taking place at the party with ricky!! this is gonna be in the general pov!!

ricky arrives at a complete white mansion, staring at it in shock. he sees people walk past him, through the gate and up the long pathway. the door opens and everyone crowds in. he can hear the music blaring already.

ricky shrugs his shoulders and walks along the pathway with a crowd of people. he enters the house, his eyes gazing around everywhere.

whoever owns this place...they're rich.

"ricky!"

the boy turns around and sees the small blonde haired girl standing behind him. he had met her in one of his college classes. she's older than him by two years and was helping ricky adjust.

"lily hey!", the boy greets, "this house is awesome."

she shrugs, "my parents wanted bigger but...it'll do."

ricky's eyes open wide, "you live here?!"

she chuckles a little, nodding her head, "i've lived here my whole life pretty much."

ricky nods with amusement before the girl takes his hand and drags him into a crowded room of people. the two stand in the doorway watching a group of people play a game.

"what're they doing?", he asks.

"they're playing this super fun game!", she replies, "we should play in the next round."

ricky shrugs with a nod and the two head into the kitchen. ricky grabs a solo cup and fills it up halfway.

"no more?", lily asks, sipping on her drink.

ricky shakes his head, "i gotta drive home and i think my girlfriend would prefer me sober."

lily stays quiet, looking at ricky with an intrigued look.

"you have a girlfriend?", she questions while furrowing her brows.

"since sophomore year of highschool.", ricky adds.

lily sucks in a breath, "that's...nice. oh look they're done! let's go!"

the two enter the room and sit down on the floor. in the middle of the circle of people is a table that holds a bottle.

ricky leans over to lily, whispering, "what do you do?"

"whoever the bottle lands on...the two people have to kiss. it's super fun!", she smiles, "trust me! i've played so many times."

"w-what i can't do this? i have a girlfriend lily-", the boy says while beginning to stand up but she pulls him back down.

"no! i'm sure she's heard of it. listen...so many people with significant others play this. and they're partners don't care...it's a popular game. everybody knows it. and if your girlfriend cares just tell her you're having fun...it's true.", the blonde haired girl rambles on.

ricky looks around and notices that everyone is staring at them. he takes in a nervous breath and nods his head. he notices lily switches places with another person and he scrunches his brows a little.

he watches the blonde haired girl spin the bottle ever so slightly and of course...it lands on her and ricky.

the girl chuckles a little, "well would you look at that—"

ricky's eyes glance towards lily and she's slightly smirking at him.

"do it! do it! do it!", the crowd around them begins to chant.

ricky and lily both stand up and everyone's eyes are on them. lily and ricky's lips meet and she holds her arms around his neck, continuing to deepen the kiss.

ricky eventually pulls away and lily takes her arms off of him. the boy looks around with flushed cheeks, seeing everyone's phones whipped out, recording.

lily taps his shoulder, "fun right?"

ricky clears his throat, "y-yeah...yeah it's fun."

for the rest of the time, lily convinces ricky to dance the night away with her on the dance floor. ricky seemed to forget all about the kiss that happened, thinking that lily was older and has been through two years of college so she was telling the truth about the game.

he was just having fun.