two

HEY THERE!! second chapter wwooooooo!!

also just an fyi- chapters will not be daily...i'm just tryna get the story started here but anyways

ENJOY!!!

i groan and turn around in my bed, pulling the sheets over my head. i listen to the constant, and annoying, ringing of my alarm.

finally when i can't take it anymore, i toss the covers off of me and reach my hand over, smacking my phone.

i rub my eyes, yawning. i glance at my clock with squinted eyes.

the time read: 1:30am

i let out a breath and manage to pull myself up. i stumble into my bathroom where i quickly spray dry shampoo into my hair and add some makeup to make me look alive.

i brush through my hair and pull it back so it'll be out of my way. once i change into a comfy matching set, i pack away the last minute necessities. i walk into my bedroom, lying my hand on my laptop before letting out a breath.

"stress free. no work.", i whisper to myself, taking my hand away from the electronic.

when i've packed everything, i roll my suitcase out of my bedroom and into the main area of my apartment. i make a quick cup of coffee before grabbing my car keys. i push open the door and back out, pulling my suitcase along.

i stand in the elevator, sipping on my coffee while my foot taps the ground. i feel somewhat anxious about leaving and having probably no connection to work but also i'm kind of relieved. i should also just trust my friends.

the elevator dings and i grab the handle to my suitcase, walking out. there was no one in the lobby, only the front desk worker. i walk through the silence and through the automatic doors, making my way to my car.

after packing it in my trunk, i hop inside the drivers seat and begin to drive to LAX. i've never seen the roads so empty in la before. it was pitch black, only the street lights lighting up the city.

i pull into the parking lot of the airport and get out, dragging my suitcase out of the trunk. it was around 2am now so i began to quickly walk towards the entrance.

once i get in, i head to security and go through all the usual airport things. once i got through, i got another coffee from starbucks and found a seat near my boarding entrance.

around 45 minutes later the airport intercom came on, announcing that we could board. i got up and headed to the line that was growing quickly.

i slightly roll my eyes at all the couples i already see standing in the line. i cross my arms together and avoid looking at them.

the line moves rather quickly so within ten minutes i'm seated on the plane. i had a lot of space because my friends are extra and they bought me a first class ticket.

once everyone has filed onto the plane, the flight attendant comes over the intercom.

"good morning everyone! it is definitely an early one...current time is about 3:05. we will be arriving in bora bora around 4pm. the time there is about five hours earlier.", the lady speaks before putting the intercom phone back in its place.

i let out a breath and stare at the tv in front of me. i feel like i'm missing something because i'd normally be doing work if i were on a plane this early.

"stress free. no work.", i remind myself quietly.

i watch out the window as we begin to move and i see all the buildings beginning to get left behind. i suck in a breath and blow the air out, getting comfy.