twenty four

HEYOOO!! usually i'd give maybe a little something abt this chapter but wrote and edited this two days ago and truly don't remember a thing abt this chapter so

ENJOY!

"we're going shopping for a veil and shoes today.", i tell ricky, shoveling cereal into my mouth while standing in the kitchen.

he chuckles at me, "sounds good."

"when do you have to go back to florida?", i ask.

"tomorrow night is my flight.", he responds and i swallow cereal, frowning.

"i don't want you to go", i complain, "can't you just move in with me?"

he gets up and walks over to me, kissing my cheek.

"one day.", he sighs.

"why not now?", i whine.

he shakes his head with a small laugh, "we'll talk about it later?"

i slightly smile and nod my head, placing my bowl in the sink.

i slide my shoes on and kiss ricky's lips before walking out the door and into the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"that one is so pretty!", i exclaim, pointing at a white pearl crown with the veil attached.

"that is pretty. can i try it on?", ashlyn asks the lady working there.

she nods and takes it out of the case, putting it into ashlyn's hair. i look at her with a bright smile as she looks into the mirror.

"it's beautiful...but i don't think it's for me.", ashlyn says, taking it out.

"what kinda veil you want?", i question.

"i'm thinking...i don't know if i want the crown. i kinda want the classic one you know? i also want it to be like...like a plant and floral?", she explains.

i bite my lip, nodding, "i think i know what you mean."

we continue walking through the store, searching for one that catches her eye. she stops in front of one, gasping and putting her hand over her mouth.

"that's the one.", she quietly says in shock, "it's beautiful."

"you wanna try it?", i smile.

the worker takes it out of the case and ashlyn pulls her hair into a bun to get the full look. i take a picture of the back and show her and she gushes.

"it's perfect!", she squeals, "i want it."

i smile and nod my head. the worker grabs a new one from the back room and we pay for it. i hold the bag as we walk out and continue along the strip of stores.

"okay shoes next.", i say, "got any ideas?"

she shakes her head, "none."

i chuckle and look over at her.

"i'm so happy you guys are getting married...", i sigh, "i knew it was gonna happen."

"what about you and ricky?", she smirks, poking at my arm.

i open my mouth, a skeptical expression on my face. i chuckle, closing my mouth and lowering my head.

"i mean we just got back together but...if he asked i'd say yes.", i sigh.

"are you guys gonna do long distance? when does he leave?"

i let out a sad sigh, "yeah i guess so...his flight leaves tomorrow night."