twenty nine

HI HI!!!!! FIRST EPISODE TOMORROW HELLOO??? AND THIS STORY IS ENDING TOMORROW?????

so much happening.

but also this chapter jumps around A LOT so i hope it isn't too confusing but-

ENJOY!!!

it's the day after the wedding and i'm exhausted. and hungover.

last night was an actual dream. after the proposal i wanted everyone to focus and celebrate ashlyn, but this girl...she was insisting that everyone celebrates both of us.

i slowly open my eyes, finally waking up slightly. my head is pounding and i feel sick. i feel a pair of warm arms around my body and i let out a sigh. i turn around in his arms, facing his chest. i look up and see him already looking down at me.

"good morning.", he quietly says in his morning voice.

"hi", i smile, rubbing my eyes, "is your head pounding?"

he chuckles, "a little. want the ricky special? the hangover smoothie?"

i laugh at him a little while nodding my head. he kisses the top of my head before sliding out of the bed. i notice he doesn't toss a shirt on and my eyes stay trailing his chest as he walks out of the room.

i shut my eyes again and yawn before forcing myself to get up. when my feet hit the cold wood floor, a shiver is sent up my spine. i wrap my arms around me, getting up and grabbing one of ricky's hoodies from his suitcase. i toss it over my head, immediately warming up and smiling at the scent of his cologne.

i walk into the main room, past the kitchen and towards the door. the thermostat is next to the door so i quickly turn the heat on and begin walking back to the kitchen.

ricky looks up at me as he pours the smoothie into two cups.

"what were you doing?", he asks.

"turning the heat on. this place is like a meat locker.", i joke, chuckling.

"well i see you found my stash.", he laughs, nodding his head to the hoodie.

i press my lips together, awkwardly avoiding eye contact. he shakes his head while laughing before carrying over the smoothie to where i'm standing. he hands it to me and i smile, sipping on it with pleasure and enjoyment m.

we both walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. he turns the tv on and we watch a show while attempting to get off the hangover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its been a couple days since the wedding and ricky and i are going to the building to begin renovating. people are there right now putting the flooring in and others are there painting. it's just like a whole construction zone.

we get out of the car, walking inside. electricians are on ladders, putting lights in the ceiling, people are hauling old furniture out, and a bunch more things. i look around at everyone who's working and a smile appears on my face.

"i'm so excited.", i say, clapping my hands, "this is gonna be amazing."

i feel ricky's hand slide on my waist and he pulls me closer to him. i rest my head on his shoulder and let out a happy breath.

for the rest of the day ricky and i stay at the building, painting the walls and i'm also doing some shopping for decorations.

i can already see every idea in my head coming to life.