twenty eight

HELLO HELLO!!!! this one is LOOOOOOOOOONG. but vv fun.

ENJOY!!!!!

todays the big day.

redlyn's wedding!!!!!

i'm so excited but everything is going to be extremely chaotic until this evening when the wedding takes place. it's around 9am and i'm packing a bag to take to the venue. im also packing my makeup and hair bag in case i need touch ups, along with my dress in my car. basically...we booked a bridal suite and that's where we're all getting ready and it's easier to have my things in the car.

the plan is that i'm going to the venue and meeting gina and kourtney this morning to help prepare and set up. and i'm also going to help decorate the reception room and the hotel room they're staying in tonight before leaving for their honeymoon and then after i'm going to the suite to get ready with the girls.

i zip up my bag and my dress cover, walking into the living room to see ricky. he turns his phone off, looking at me when he notices me walk into the room.

"hey", he smiles.

i walk in front of where he's sitting on the couch, smiling back.

"helloo", i chuckle, putting my hands out.

he tangles his fingers with mine and pulls me forward onto his lap. his hands lie on my waist while i drape mine on his shoulders.

he leans forward and pecks my lips.

"as much as i would love to stay here with you...i have a wedding to put together.", i smile.

"i'll see you tonight then?", he says.

i nod and kiss his lips again before climbing off of him.

"can you help me carry things to my car?", i ask.

he nods and stands up as we both walk into the bedroom. i grab my dress, holding it up so it doesn't wrinkle. ricky grabs my bags and i get my car keys before we walk out of my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i arrive at the location and get out of the car to see workers moving around and preparing everything. i see gina and kourtney standing near the isle and i begin walking up to them.

"happy wedding day!", i squeal, hugging them both.

"ah!! i'm so excited...it looks beautiful.", gina gushes, "you and ash did an incredible job."

i look around and see beautiful, tall, green trees surrounding the area and there's a cute and small white cottage where ashlyn will walk out of. the isle is a tan cobblestone and there are white chairs on either side. eventually the pathway leads to the arch that's two wooden pieces connected to create a triangle and there are flowers placed on it.

(my idea)