rickys friend group

once again, i'm only doing profiles for ricky and nini but descriptions of all are included!!

RICKY BOWEN (25):

growing up, ricky always had a passion and love for ocean life and the ocean itself

growing up, ricky always had a passion and love for ocean life and the ocean itself. he's always wanted to protect it and study it. so, when he graduated highschool and went to college, he did just that. he did years of school and training to become a professional marine biologist. ricky is very laid back but depending on the circumstances he could become tense very quickly. his intelligent mind has led to him making great discoveries and he's shared his adventures on social media which granted him a following. seeing as he lives at a small beach house on the coast of florida, he spends most of his time out by the water.

GINA PORTER (25):

gina porter is the type of girl who's always ready to go. she's not a fan of chilling around, hence why she decided to open her own dance studio and begin holding classes. ricky and her met in highschool and became close friends very fast. they've stuck by each other since then and continue to. half the time she'll be found in her studio doing improv or teaching young kids the ways of dance.

SEB SMITH (24):

seb is the one who looks like a cinnamon roll and is a cinnamon roll. his smile lights up the room and he always brings his happiness wherever he goes. ricky and seb also met in highschool, through gina and they've become good friends. he has a deep love for farm animals which is why he chose to work at his family's farm and raise every animal he could imagine. you'll definitely find him petting a cow somewhere or holding a duckling.

KOURTNEY GREENE (25):

ricky and kourtney have been friends since they were in pre-school. they grew up together, going through elementary, middle, and finally highschool together. she's known as a sweetheart who can also sometimes have no filter. she'll be honest with you whether you like it or not. she pushes you to be the best version of yourself. when ricky moved to florida, kourtney came with. she found a house that was relatively close to his and she pursued her dream, becoming a makeup guru. starting her own makeup business, she became a popular choice for different occasions. you'll find her practicing makeup looks on fake heads most of the time, which also seems to freak ricky out.