five

hiii!! i hope you all are doing very well and having a good day/night!

anyyyyyways

ENJOY!!!

"here goes nothing.", i breath out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i glance down at my phone to see the directions to the diner, glancing back up. my eyes scan the crowded area for the sign.

i spot the sign and walk towards it, opening the door. i look around and see ricky sitting at a two person table outside.

i walk out, smiling in awe at the view. the outside desk was right against the beach.

"hey there", i say, sitting down across from him.

"oh hey! glad you found the place.", he greets.

"well...i got lost for like—five minutes.", i laugh.

we look at the menus and when the waitress comes back we both order drinks and our food. i'm staring off at the ocean, watching the waves crash against each other. watching the seagulls fly around in the bright blue sky. watching the water glistening from the bright sun.

"do you still love the beach as much as you used too?", he asks, catching me off guard.

i clear my throat, turning back to him, "y-yeah...i kinda forgot how much i love the ocean...after college i just got so busy with work and everything."

"i've heard you're doing pretty good out in LA.", he mentions, "producing music."

my brows furrow a little, "how do you—"

"carlos and seb.", he replies before abruptly shutting his mouth.

my eyes widen and i lean forward, "they're still talking?! i thought we all separated after...you know—"

he nods his head, "yeah...i guess they just didn't."

i lean all the way back in my seat, puffing air out of my nose in disbelief, "i can't believe that he's never told me. anyway...sorry."

he shakes his head, waving me off with a small smile.

"so...catch me up.", he says and i feel my heart beating faster.

"uh- what do you wanna know?"

he shrugs, "have any crazy stories working with celebs?"

i press my lips together, holding back a laugh, "many."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and then they outed out the building that i worked in and my office number!", i exclaim to which ricky widens his eyes, "and for the next week the building was being crowded with people...it was insane."

he laughs at my story, shaking his head, "people are crazy...especially the famous ones."

i chuckle, nodding my head.

i hate to admit it but i feel like i'm having a good time. which is weird. it's giving me flashbacks to highschool and college.

we kinda used to hang out...like the world was ending tomorrow.

the waitress comes back with the bill and she sets it on the table. i reach for it before he snatches it away.

"ricky!", i exclaim, "let me pay!"

he shakes his head without saying word, sticking his card into the black checkbook.

"you're still annoying.", i sigh, leaning back into my chair.