tweleve

HIII!!! this chapter is quite exciting cuz

***this is a flashback chapter***

i repeat...

***THIS IS A FLASHBACK CHAPTER***

and if it's 'i' it's nini talking but there's one part that's in a general pov so just fyi- hopefully it isn't confusing

ENJOY!!!!

"okay ready, three, two...one.", i breath out.

ricky and i simultaneously open the beige envelope, taking out a white letter. we both stare down at the papers as our eyes scan from left to right all the way to the bottom.

"oh my gosh!", i exclaim, jumping up from my bedroom floor, the paper in my hand.

ricky jumps up seconds later, with his jaw dropped. both our heads pop up from looking at the papers with big smiles.

"did you get in?", he asks.

i nod, "did you?"

he nods and we both squeal with excitement. i jump up and down, shaking my hands, adrenaline rushing through my veins.

i stop jumping and ricky picks me up, spinning me around. he sets me back down on the floor and brings me in for a kiss.

my big smile is still plastered on my face and i have no intention of letting it disappear. i wrap my arms around his torso tightly hugging him. i feel his hands around my waist and i let out a happy sigh.

"i can't believe we both just got into the same college.", i say, removing my arms from the hug and grabbing the letter again.

he uses his finger to lift my head up, my gaze being moved to his face.

"well believe it.", he chuckles, kissing my lips again.

"we have to tell everybody!", i exclaim, snatching my phone off my bed.

ricky and i sit on my bed and i lean in close to him.

"who first?", i ask, scrolling through my contacts.

"do you think your moms are busy at work?", he questions, playing with my hair.

i shrug, "we'll see."

i press on their contacts and join them together in a facetime call. the phone rings on and ricky and i both hold our acceptance letters in our hands.

both of them answer the call with a welcoming smile.

"oh hi!", dana smiles.

"hey sweetie, what's up?", carol asks.

ricky and i just smile at them before moving our acceptance letters into the video frame.

dana and carol both widen their eyes and begin to cheer. i notice both of them wiping their eyes from stray tears of happiness that are falling.

"oh my gosh! both of you?!", carol exclaims.

"congratulations you two!", dana says, getting choked up.

i feel my eyes watering a little and a lump of happiness forming in my throat. i blink my eyes in attempt of pushing away the tears.

"we're so happy for you both...", dana smiles, "we'll have to celebrate but we have to get back to work. see you tonight!"

"okay love you guys!", i smile.

the call hangs up and i look up at ricky. he takes his finger and wipes my cheek with a small smile.

for the next hour we call all of our friends and family, informing them about the exciting news.