Happy Graduation

Song- Kids Aren't Alright, Fall Out Boy

Oh my fucking god.

I can't believe it's over.

My junior year is over.

Asher is graduating.

Next week he's going to be alpha.

I'll be Luna...

"Hey, Carter?"

"Hmm?"

"When I get my diploma, I want to look out and see you cheering the loudest and standing on your chair." He looks over at me.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope. "

"I refuse to demean myself like that."

"It's not demeaning. It will make me the happiest guy alive to see you standing on your seat."

"Too bad. After they call your name, I'm leaving."

"You're leaving?"

"Yep."

"I guess that's fine. I'll just go to the after party alone..." He said, trailing off"

"After party? Wait, there's going to be a fucking party?" I replied, getting excited.

"Yea, but it's okay. I'm sure you have tons of important stuff to do. Netflix is pretty important."

"Shut the hell up you shit head, I'll go to the party."

Asher smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Now go put your gown on babe."

Never though I'd say that.

Asher sighed and went upstairs to our room. I followed so I could get ready as well. Trying to find a dress that would be appropriate for this would be hard. All I have are party dresses.

After digging for a while, I found a dark blue dress that would probably work fine for the occasion. It went to just above my knees and the straps were half an inch thick. It had an illusion neck line and the bottom was slick to my body. Hopefully it's not too inappropriate.

Wait. Me, Carter Adams, worrying about how appropriate I look? This is madness!

I paired my dress with some black heels and gold jewelry. I didn't want to over do it, but graduation was a formal event...

Good enough.

After putting on my dress I went to the bathroom and curled my hair. When I walked in, Asher poked his head out of the shower.

"I see you finally came to join me." He smiled.

"I came in her to curl my hair, dimwit."

"What a shame, I thought you finally came to your senses."

"Just finish your damn shower and get ready."

"Aye aye."

He stuck his head back in the shower and started to sing Disney princess songs.

Lord have mercy on my poor ears. Who knew Asher was so concerned about making a man out of me?
--------------------

"Marco Bullham."

Another round of applause.

How long is this shit going to take? They haven't even called Asher's name yet. How many kids are graduating this year anyway?