**Bonus-Amsterdam**

"I think we should pack our bags and move here permanently!" My eyes were wide as I took in the scenery around us.

"If we did that we would have to take the whole pack with us."

"So? I don't see your point."

"I don't think there's much room for upwards of 200 wolves to be running around. Do you see how narrow the streets are?"

"We should at least get a vacation home here."

"I had a feeling you would like it here." Asher said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest.

"What gave it away? The burlesque clubs or the sex shops in the red light district?"

"A little bit of both probably."

"It's a good thing I like bread so much because they seem to serve it with everything."

Asher just rolled his eyes at me and started dragging me down the street.

"We should do something crazy like get tattoos or get drunk. That's legal here you know."

"You can do that back home, and I wouldn't get a tattoo."

"Why not? They seem cool."

"The only thing I need scaring my skin is this right here." He took his pointer finger and touched the teeth marks in the crook of his neck that came from my bite, causing him to drop my hand.

"You're so fucking lame sometimes."

"But you love me."

"Unfortunately."

"I have things planned other than making bad decisions beautiful." He smiled.

"Are we going to buy you a prostitute?"

"I'm honestly worried about your mental health sometimes Carter."

"Hey, if you wanted to get one I would understand. When in Rome and all that jazz."

"But this is Amsterdam."

"Shut up, where are you taking me anyway?"

"Well this is our last day in Amsterdam, so I figured we could hit up a few of the places we've missed before we fly out to London in the morning."

"I'm thankful that you plan everything so tediously."

"Someone has to, and after five years of being with you, I've learned that."

I rolled my eyes at him. Okay, so maybe I'm not he most organized person, but hey, I prefer to go with the flow and take things as they come.

"Will we have much time after we get back to the hotel?"

"Yea we should, why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I told you I want to have sex in every European country, and we haven't banged in Amsterdam, London, Portugal, or Serbia yet." I listed off my fingers.

"We'll have to plan another trip sometime soon then. We need to get back to the pack soon, we've been gone too long already."

"That's fine as long as we can check London and Amsterdam off the list."

He took my hand once again, lacing his fingers through mine and swinging them between us. "It's funny how different we are, yet still perfect together."