Dinner for Five

Asher and I just hung around my room for a while.

Macon came in to tell us that Monica, Ashley, and he were going out for dinner and that we were welcome to join.

Asher said that he would go, so I accepted the invitation too. It was only for the free food of course. I'm not going because Asher is going.

After sending a quick text to Jay and canceling all of our plans tonight, I grabbed some shoes and went down stairs.

Everyone was in the living room and they were all rushing around grabbing some things before we left.

When Asher saw me he came over and wrapped his arm over my shoulders. Normally, I would have shrugged his arm off, but it wasn't bothering me. It was quiet the opposite actually. Where ever his skin made contact with mine, there were pleasurable tingles that would run through my body.

That sounds disgusting.

"Hey dad, I don't think there's enough room in your car for all of us so Carter and I will just take my car."

What is he talking about? Most standard cars have enough room for five people.

Before I could voice my thoughts, Asher put his hand over my mouth with the arm that was over my shoulder.

"Yea, you might be right." Macon said before going outside with the rest of the family.

Asher dragged me to his sleek sports car and opened my door for me like he always does.

After he got in, he pulled out if the garage and started to follow Macon's car.

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what?"

"I'm almost positive Macon's car has room for all of us. You're just wasting gas! Do you know how expensive gas is? Not to mention your adding extra pollution to the air! Now out great great great great great grandchildren are going to have to live in space and-"

"So we are planning on having children?" He asked around a laugh.

"You're impossible!" I said with a huff and crossed my arms.

"You have no idea how adorable you look right now. Your always adorable, but this is an all time high."

"Shut up."

"Your seriously so fucking cute."

"Did you just say a curse? Someone call mother Teresa!"

Asher shook his head at me while I laughed. "Sorry about that, I try to keep my mouth clean around you."

"Why? I curse like a sailor around you."

"It just feels wrong. It makes me feel like I'm disrespecting you."

"Do you feel like I'm disrespecting you when I curse?"

"No because that's just how you are."

I could tell he wanted to say more but he was holding back. "Do you want me to try to stop?"

"If you want, but I like you just the way you are." he replied smiling at me.

"Good, because stoping my cussing is a lost cause."

Asher laughed at me and reached over with his free hand and rested it on my thigh.

"I forgot how funny you can be Carter."

"Wow, one week away and you're already forgetting me. Next time you leave you're probably going to run off with another girl for all I know."