Mall Madness

Ryan and Andrew are cool people once they loosen up a bit.

Ryan is extremely funny and on the drive to Lillian's house, I had to let Andrew take the wheel so we didn't crash; Asher lent me his keys so we had a car to drive.

Andrew is more chill than Ryan. He's the serious one out of them, but no so serious that you feel intimidated. When we picked up Lillian, I moved to the back to sit with her and let the guys sit up front.

Once we got to the mall, Lillian led me into some store that only had pink clothes.

I looked around, uninterested. I was only in here for Lillian's sake. The guys were sitting on a bench watching us from outside the shop.

Of course.

I was thinking about buying a studded messenger bag when Lillian approached me with an armful of clothes.

"I am not trying those on."

"They're for me, calm down. I'm going to try these on, then we can leave."

I continued to browse, deciding to purchase a leather purse instead of the messenger bag.

"So what's it like to live with your boyfriend?"

Boyfriend? That word seems so odd when taking about Asher. Is he my boyfriend? He's my mate, which makes him so much more.

"It sorta weird I guess. Before we were together we just hung out like friends. It's pretty much the same, just different."

That makes shit sense.

"It's hard to explain." I finished.

"I get it. I think." Lilian furrowed her eyebrows.

We went around to a few different stores before the guys pulled us into a video game shop.

They were looking around the games while Lillian and I stood awkwardly next to them.

"I've always wanted to learn how to play video games." I said, glancing at the ps4 on display.

Ryan turned to face me after I said that.

"I can teach you how. it's not that hard."

"I don't even have any video games."

"I'm positive Asher has some you can play."

"I've never seen him play any."

"Trust me, Asher has more video games than I can count."

After we left the video game store, we went to the food court and got pizza.

"Oh, how I've missed you."  I took a giant bite and started eating my pizza.

"You eat like an animal!" Lilian said.

If only you knew Lillian.

"So I never see you guys talk at school. When did you meet?" She said, making an effort to start conversation.

"I met them this morning actually. Asher told them to come over and he introduced us."

Why lie? That was pretty much the truth. She didn't need to know they were my guards.

She nodded her head in understanding. "So how old are you guys?"

"I'm 18 and he's 19." Ryan said.

She nodded her head and started eating her pizza. I was focused only pizza so I didn't notice when the guys tensed and became alert. Lillian made me snap out if my pizza induced trance.