Chapter 1: Michael comes home from tour!!

Alicia's POV
It's 9:00pm i've been sitting on my couch in the living room. I guess you could say my living room is big or maybe normal sized for a condo but anyways I've been dying to see Michael for so long I've been feeling so lonely lately without a big brother to comfort me. We have a really good relationship, weird right? I heard a door bell ring. I jump up and run to the door as fast as I can. I slip and fall on my knee, ouch! Now it's throbbing but I don't care I really need to see Michael. I get up and limp to the door. I open it and see a happy faces Michael. "MICHAEL I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I said as I jump on him and hug him as tight as possible. He grunts so I guess that means I'm hurting him but oh well. "ALICIA!!!! HOW IS MY BABY GIRL DOING?" He says as he kisses the top of my head. I love when he does that it makes me feel safe and comforted I don't know why but it just does. "I've been lonely and I needed you most of the time" I say as I feel my eyes water. Yea I get emotional but so what. "Well I'm here now and will stay" he says smiling and I hug him again. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and it landed on his shirt.He looks down at me. "What's wrong?" " I missed you so much" I say in between sobs." Don't cry we can spend all day tomorrow together doing fun stuff and relaxing" " you promise?" " I promise". I let go of him so he can bring in his luggage. He takes it to his room and comes down and sits on the couch. I sit next to him and he puts an arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his shoulder. " I'm gonna go upstairs to bed, good night" "ok me too" I say and we both go upstairs and separate into our rooms.